What's new

Pak Navy SSC Operation Marines Queries

Are u in pn marines???? Woww
Im in PN but not in marines

Sir i heard there are very limited seats for SSC , two my be three. Is it true?
Upon induction, u will spend first 6 months at PNA. Then, 9 months at different units for various courses. After that u report to PNS Iqbal for SSG stuff.
Your batch is the sixth batch in which SSGs are directly recruited, therefore, there is no clear policy of what will happen if u fail SSG. Currently, as per Naval Regulation, anyone failing will have to leave PN.
You are right that very few people went through recruitment and qualify for PN. Final induction may vary from 0 to less than 10 depending upon requirement of Iqbal.
@Rashid Mahmood

Are you guys up for Job Security ??? Why dont you join a Bank or something :(

Asalam U Alikum

I have applied for Pakistan Navy SSC Weapons Engineering 2016 A.

Alhumdulilah cleared entrance test. I have been called for a medical and interview in a weeks time.

What is the criteria for this medical and interview? How and what should i prepare?

How can i check knee knocking before hand, heels and toes joined then see the gap between knees or only heels aligned and see the gap between knees?

Jazakallah

Asalam U Alikum

I have applied for Pakistan Navy SSC Weapons Engineering 2016 A.

Alhumdulilah cleared entrance test. I have been called for a medical and interview in a weeks time.

What is the criteria for this medical and interview? How and what should i prepare?

How can i check knee knocking before hand, heels and toes joined then see the gap between knees or only heels aligned and see the gap between knees?

Jazakallah
for physical test consult a doctor for suitability eyesight, height weight , foot , knees etc. since you have figured out and passed the entrance exam so I am sure you will work on same lines and figure out what to expect for the next tests.

good luck.

Question #1
Depends on your performance.

Question #2
Both categories are different and yes it is tougher.

Question #3
Most Probably "Commodore"
Respected Sir,
I have some queries. I'd be much grateful if you'd answer. I'm applying for Marines in Pak Navy Short Service Commission 2018-a.
Firstly, I have a deviated nasal septum. do they immediately disqualify on this matter or do they give us time to have it operated? Also, what if I have it operated prior to the medical examination? Will they object that I got this operated without their consent?
Secondly, do they induct marines in the 2nd batch of each year? such as 2018-b? or will they induct only SSG's in 2018-b?
Kindly do reply. Thanks in advance. :)

Respected Sir,
I have some queries. I'd be much grateful if you'd answer. I'm applying for Marines in Pak Navy Short Service Commission 2018-a.
Firstly, I have a deviated nasal septum. do they immediately disqualify on this matter or do they give us time to have it operated? Also, what if I have it operated prior to the medical examination? Will they object that I got this operated without their consent?
Secondly, do they induct marines in the 2nd batch of each year? such as 2018-b? or will they induct only SSG's in 2018-b?
Kindly do reply. Thanks in advance. :)

Get your nasal septum done before.
Marine induction is not regular and comes on requirement basis.

You will get complete info from PN Selection center.

Get your nasal septum done before.
Marine induction is not regular and comes on requirement basis.

You will get complete info from PN Selection center.
Thanks alot sir :) one more thing? do they check our teeth too?? this is the last query :D

Question #1
Depends on your performance.

Question #2
Both categories are different and yes it is tougher.

Question #3
Most Probably "Commodore"
Sir is someone who is physically and sexually fit and have no history of any testical disease, but is monorchid by birth allowed to join Pakistan Navy through SSC?

Back
Top Bottom