What's new

Pak missile launch/storage site capable of firing 44 nukes in one go

Albatross

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It is believed to be one of the asia's largest missile storage and launching facility capable of launching 44 nuclear capable cruise/ballistic missiles in one go( in less than 10 minutes) as dozens of mobile launcher storage sites can be seen.India yet has to build something of this magnitude.

sargoda_02.jpg

sargoda_01.jpg

sargodha_M-11_battery_south_01.jpg

sargodha_M-11_battery_south_02.jpg

images

sargodha.jpg

Whats the purpose of that hole beside garage in the above pic as there are dozens of such holes around the site?

people believe many things.
watering holes for the mules?

well if yu have something of this magnitude show us..And just to relieve you its not only for indians beside these cowards we have some real enemies as well...And ask some of your military fellas how much they fear sargodha's missile site..It makes their sleeps painful and restless:pakistan:

And when you come to know the purpose of those dozens of holes originating from 50 meter depth its gonna make yr pants yellow and smelly..:smokin:

I don't think nuclear missile launcers are so easily visible from space, and are concentrated in a small area making them vulnerable from a few strikes only. If these are in the vicinity of Sargodha, then they can be air dropped ammo dumps as it makes sense to store them near the operational air base.

I don't think nuclear missile launcers are so easily visible from space, and are concentrated in a small area making them vulnerable from a few strikes only. If these are in the vicinity of Sargodha, then they can be air dropped ammo dumps as it makes sense to store them near the operational air base.

It looks a small area from space but its actually spread on thousands of square meters and launchers are inside garages not visible at all ..Plus there are dozens of underground silos made in mountains " hard stone mountains"..making it difficult for bunker busters to destroy them..

Contact them at retards@globalsecuity.org. What a bunch of fuc**** wankers.

Who stores all the missiles in one location? These westerners are really awesome at brain farts!

All that is hard to say, but we certainly have a Brilliant Soul here on PDF who believes that; and has gone to the trouble of making a thread about it.

Now is that retarded? :undecided:

Contact them at retards@globalsecuity.org. What a bunch of fuc**** wankers.

Who stores all the missiles in one location? These westerners are really awesome at brain farts!

Who says these are all the missiles and also if its the only missile launching site..But yes it indeed is one of the best sites..I know its hard for indians to believe that such a multi billion dollar state of art site is owned by pak...but look at the pics and as the saying goes a picture is better than thousand words...And yes these pics are 10 years old right now things are lot more advanced:pakistan:

Who says these are all the missiles and also if its the only missile launching site..But yes it indeed is one of the best sites..I know its hard for indians to believe that such a multi billion dollar state of art site is owned by pak...but look at the pics and as the saying goes a picture is better than thousand words...And yes these pics are 10 years old right now things are lot more advanced:pakistan:

No, its not hard to believe that, or to believe anything else. OTOH, can't find any HOLES in the Google Earth views of India. Maybe there are no Nukes in India?
After all as the saying goes: a picture is better than thousand words.

Aila....44 nukes at one go.....will definitely take out our entire sub-continent....due to side effects....:enjoy:

Well buddy keeping that in mind we built smart bombs besides I am sure they will be launched at targets with a safe distance from Pak border...:tdown:

Btw I personally think we may not have to use these nukes and missiles against india as they will never dare to offend pak knowing what destiny awaits them ..Its more of a threat to israelis and their friends...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom