What's new

Pak launches Indigenous advanced military armed drone with Selex Galileo technology Missiles System

Man, they really screw up - use metric terms and grammar - 'which can successfully hit its target from a height of 5000m'.

I think feet is the most commonly used measurement when describing height, even here in Canada which uses metric system Feet is the most common terminology when comes to measurement. if someone tells me the length is x meters I ask how many feet.

No other media outlet has verified this news.
Because its BS.

Selex Falco was bought and produced under license but that was like a decade ago.

2009:

E047A3DF-A2A9-4E34-8C71-43758C7E1324.jpeg
B8BE0EF5-88CD-4BF6-BEEF-7FC267194D27.jpeg
5D1CED68-7C07-4258-AFAA-5530D9C8591D.jpeg
D43C1F65-C6E2-4037-90F0-00A874C383C1.jpeg

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-begins-falco-uav-production.32063/

I think feet is the most commonly used measurement when describing height, even here in Canada which uses metric system Feet is the most common terminology when comes to measurement. if someone tells me the length is x meters I ask how many feet.
Isn't air traffic controlled in feet?

May be because proximity to US; rest of the commonwealth it was complete discarded in the 60s'. Here or for that matter entire african continent except Liberia (US migrated freed africans returnign chose to keep to US measurements).
3 countries use the imperial system - US/Liberia and Burma.

Isn't air traffic controlled in feet?
Not in the rest of the world; it is in meters.
All our altimeters are in m. Check M3's original as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom