What's new

Pak, Iran to expand cooperation in trade, economy

partying with thugs and criminal Mullahs will make us international criminal and thug as well.

Who says side with the mullah republic. But people to people ties must be initiated. I think half the problem is we got too close to US and they became a mullah republic. But lets not forget Iran was indeed the first nation to accept Pakistan as a country and is keen to grasp a gas pipeline deal which will be beneficial to us too.

I hope Iranians and Pakistanis can work together without getting bogged down in American or Mullah camps.

Who says side with the mullah republic. But people to people ties must be initiated. I think half the problem is we got too close to US and they became a mullah republic. But lets not forget Iran was indeed the first nation to accept Pakistan as a country and is keen to grasp a gas pipeline deal which will be beneficial to us too.

I hope Iranians and Pakistanis can work together without getting bogged down in American or Mullah camps.

Oh bhai,

When Pak gov pays Iran in dollars, it pays to the government aka Mullahtics and Ayatullahtics.

It is never "peeepal to peeepal".

you are not selling or buying 1 kilo of potatoes on chaman border that you can do this "peeepal to peeepal".

When it comes to import of gas/petrol, it is always gov to gov payment not "peepal".

Thank you

Current trajectory points to continued sanctions. Pakistan will just have to wait them out. We could help Iran by exerting some diplomatic pressure. But nothing much can come out of it. We can just keep ourselves ready for the right time.

For the next couple of years forget everything. Britain & US are preparing for operations against both Daesh as well as Iranian interests. I see major diversion here.

Iran wants as many sanction busters as possible.

Not happening. Iranian mullahs need to change their ways. Get out of sanctions.

Then trade with anyone they like including Pak.

Right now any talk of doing trade with Iran is

like giving rishta of your son or daughter to a criminal who is locked up in jail.

let me see if your family will be happy if you made such decision.
wow r u smoking weeed or something
according to u (
Right now any talk of doing trade with Iran is
like giving rishta of your son or daughter to a criminal who is locked up in jail.)
hmmmm
have a look at
One NATO state wins big from clashes with Putin
"Turkey is looking out for itself," said Lauren Goodrich, senior Eurasia analyst at global intelligence and advisory firm Stratfor. "It's good for Russia to have a country that has a stake in Ukraine and a stake in the Black Sea and a NATO member that isn't putting sanctions on Russia...Turkey is standing on its own and they're going to reap the benefits from it."

also
Turkey will be getting gas at what some have suggested may be a double-digit discount, while furthering its aspirations to be a regional energy hub.

Its way past time Pakistan has to look out fot ITSELF and in doing so help a brother in need, and get rid off
(giving rishta of your son or daughter to a criminal) mentality
deal with it

Current trajectory points to continued sanctions. Pakistan will just have to wait them out. We could help Iran by exerting some diplomatic pressure. But nothing much can come out of it. We can just keep ourselves ready for the right time.

For the next couple of years forget everything. Britain & US are preparing for operations against both Daesh as well as Iranian interests. I see major diversion here.
Screwww international sanctions , what have they given us, in above post turkey a nato ally and friend of west is looking out for itself , if u cant get a really good rate right now u ,ll b stuck wd inflated gas prices, help urself ,
U think USAID----USAD as in us advertisement is gonna help u , all the money they bring in is spent on advertisement

wow r u smoking weeed or something

U think USAID----USAD as in us advertisement is gonna help u , all the money they bring in is spent on advertisement

My friend you are too quick to judge and over quick in issuing loose statements. We are all friends here - no need to get emotional over things we can not control.

My friend, I would very much to get your input apart from single syllable posts. What is your view?

I can't see any improvement in relations!

Improving relations with Iran means to ignore support given to Shia extremists (SeM, and some seminaries like Urwat-ul-Wusqa in Lahore), and to find ways to circumvent sanctions.

The first is a non-starter. For the second, Pakistan is in no position to do anything

Back
Top Bottom