Not open for further replies.

GreenFoe

Reaction score
4.00 Onwards(Youtube link Below | )
\/

The truth must triumph over hatred
1297240386907_AUTHOR_PHOTO.jpg

By Tarek Fatah ,Toronto Sun
First posted: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 06:23 PM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 06:32 PM EDT

Yoko Ono said in 1973, “I don’t believe people are capable of real hate.”

Apparently she had missed the George Harrison-Ringo Starr concert in solidarity with the victims of a hate-inspired genocide in Bangladesh by Pakistan.

Forty years later, Pakistan is still on its downward spiral of hate and religious bigotry.

On Sunday night, while much of the media focused on the Taliban attack on Karachi airport, a horrendous act of religious hatred was unfolding elsewhere in Pakistan but went almost unreported.

The sleepy town of Taftan lies on the Pakistan side of the Iran-Pakistan border. It serves as a transportation hub for pilgrims headed in both directions.

On Sunday night, 300 Shia Muslim pilgrims had crossed the border, returning from a pilgrimage to holy sites in Iran.

They had settled down for the night in a modest hotel when a suicide bomber belonging to the Sunni Muslim terrorist group, Jaish-ul-Islam (Army of Islam), blew himself up, killing 23 pilgrims and injuring scores of others.

This slaughter was an act of hatred by a young man brainwashed by Islamic clerics in search of so-called purity, the perfection of Islam embedded in the very name “Pakistan” — The Land of the Pure.

Last week this hatred towards the “other” was felt in Canada.

I am not talking about the Calgary Pakistan-Canadian who blew himself up in Syria.

Rather, it was the funeral in Vaughan, just north of Toronto, of a Canadian cardiologist, Mehdi Ali Qamar, who was killed in Pakistan for the crime of being an Ahmadiya Muslim.

Pakistan was born in 1947 in a climate of hatred towards Hindu and Sikh Indians.

Over a million Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs died in the ensuing partition of British India, making sworn enemies out of neighbours who had lived side-by-side for centuries.

Today, it’s not just the Hindus. The list of people many in Pakistan hate is long.

Here is a hierarchy of it. By producing this list, I am guilty of washing a lot of dirty linen in public. But the stench of hate is so unbearable; it forces me to bare my soul.

1. Hindus and India

2. Jews

3. Christians and America

4. Ahmadiya Muslims

5. Shia Muslims and Iran

6. Baloch and the Bengali

7. Blacks and Africans

8. Gays and Lesbians

9. Poor and Disabled

10. Joy and Happiness

Growing up, I was told Hindus were dirty, ugly and had a slavish mentality, while we Muslims were the people chosen to rule over Hindus because we were better looking, ate beef and had the genes of Arabs and Central Asians that made us “fair and lovely.”

Conventional wisdom dictated that education and exposure to the West would tame the hatred many in Pakistan have for others, but that was not to be.

On the very day Dr. Qamar was killed, a former Pakistani ambassador to the United States, who also served as the country’s information minister, was caught on video making derogatory remarks about Indian politicians.

Referring to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s predominantly Hindu cabinet, she said, “Look at their cabinet ministers ... wall-to-wall ugliness.

Right here in Toronto I know of Pakistanis who will not eat food prepared by a Hindu chef — but will deny it in public.

But as my ancestors affirmed in Sanskrit, “Satyameva Jayate”: “Truth alone triumphs”
The truth must triumph over hatred | Fatah | Columnists | Opinion | Toronto Sun

Even if you paks view them as UGLY,What has face to do with work ??:o:

Last edited:
Ahh the famous Tarek Fateh. He can only see the mythical Bengali Genocide, not the one in Kasmir and Punjab. What do they say, a coin has two sides for a toss?

Ahh the famous Tarek Fateh. He can only see the mythical Bengali Genocide, not the one in Kasmir and Punjab. What do they say, a coin has two sides for a toss?
Fake video tooo ? HAHAHA good to be in denial :enjoy:

1. Hindus and India
2. Jews
3. Christians and America
4. Ahmadiya Muslims
5. Shia Muslims and Iran
6. Baloch and the Bengali
7. Blacks and Africans
8. Gays and Lesbians
9. Poor and Disabled
10. Joy and Happiness

Lets see, Cant do shyt about HIndus/India, Jews, or Christian/Americans.

Next ones on hitlist are Ahmadiyas and Shias and baloch; bengalis chose their destiny much earlier.

Terrorize their own people is what Paksitanis are becomng adept at, in the end its Pakistanis who are at a loss.

Nobody else gives a ****.

What a bullshiter. He's criticizing hate in Pakistan, which is a gross generalization, yet appears to be highly hateful of Pakistanis. He's somehow trying to give an impression that Pakistanis in Canada are generally extremist, terrorist sympathizers, as UK Pakistanis are generalized to be. His agenda is clear; to bring a negative view of Pakistan not as a country, but of the Pakistani people.

He's also a big liar. No one hates the Baloch in Pakistan. In fact most of the ethnicities love them and even look up to them. Their sense of deprivation is due to the self serving politicians that we have, and not racism or anything by other Pakistanis.

Growing up, I was told Hindus were dirty, ugly and had a slavish mentality, while we Muslims were the people chosen to rule over Hindus because we were better looking, ate beef and had the genes of Arabs and Central Asians that made us “fair and lovely.”
Wow if I type something and get some newspaper to publish it ...it will be like the bible? :woot: Purely showing unprofessional biased journalism!!

What a bullshiter. He's criticizing hate in Pakistan, which is a gross generalization, yet appears to be highly hateful of Pakistanis. He's somehow trying to give an impression that Pakistanis in Canada are generally extremist, terrorist sympathizers, as UK Pakistanis are generalized to be. His agenda is clear; to bring a negative view of Pakistan not as a country, but of the Pakistani people.

He's also a big liar. No one hates the Baloch in Pakistan. In fact most of the ethnicities love them and even look up to them. Their sense of deprivation is due to the self serving politicians that we have, and not racism or anything by other Pakistanis.
he is just feeding the demand market...the demand now adays is bash Pakistan or Islam...its even better if you put both in the same cup!

Last edited:
Wow if I type something and get some newspaper to publish it ...it will be like the bible? :woot: Purely showing unprofessional biased journalism!!

Wow demanding an answer for something using slur? nice touch!

he is just feeding the demand market...the demand now adays is bash Pakistan or Islam...its even better if you put both in the same cup!

What's his background? Is he an expat Pakistani or an Indian? And how self contradictory is this article. At one time he criticizes hate, yet at the same time evidently hates Pakistani average civilians.

Not one Pakistani has anything to say about the derogatory remarks! Pakistanis are fair and beautiful, but sad to see it just stops there. Morally bankrupt!

What's his background? Is he an expat Pakistani or an Indian? And how self contradictory is this article. At one time he criticizes hate, yet at the same time evidently hates Pakistani average civilians.
To be honest, i have never heard of him ...some unknown wanna hit the known circuit and thought hate speech is the passport? :unsure:
unfortunately born on this side of the border but with mentality of the other side:

Tarek Fatah (Punjabi: ਤਾਰਿਕ ਫਤਹ) (born November 20, 1949), is a Pakistani-born Canadian writer, broadcaster and a secular, progressive and liberal activist. He is the author of Chasing a Mirage: The Tragic Illusion of an Islamic State published by John Wiley & Sons. In the book Fatah challenges the notion that the establishment of an Islamic state is a necessary prerequisite to entering the state of Islam. He suggests that the idea of an Islamic state is merely a mirage that Muslims have been made to chase for over a millennium. Chasing a Mirage was shortlisted for the $35,000 Donner Prize for 2008–09.

Fatah's second book, titled The Jew Is Not My Enemy: Unveiling the Myths that Fuel Muslim Anti-Semitism, was published by McClelland & Stewart in October 2010. The book won the 2010 Annual Helen and Stan Vine Canadian Book Award in Politics and History.

In May 2009, Fatah joined CFRB 1010. Later that fall, he joined John Moore's morning show as a contributor. Currently, he hosts The Tarek Fatah Show on Sunday afternoons. He also has a weekly column in the Toronto Sun and is a frequent guest on the Sun News Network.

(I guess this gave him the idea how to fill his pockets)

Here is what the author said about a comedy show:

Fatah has been a strong critic of the popular sitcom Little Mosque on the Prairie, calling it "propaganda" and "paid for by the Muslim Brotherhood". Fatah also said "I found most white people would laugh at it because they were scared if they didn't laugh they'd be called a racist." He has also called the show "Islamist" and labeled the show "Little Masquarade on the Prairie...

Here is a little more about his tolerance and mentality level:

In April 2008, the Ontario Human Rights Commission (OHRC) dismissed a complaint about allegedly Islamophobic articles in Maclean's magazine. However, the commission denounced the newsweekly for publishing articles that were "inconsistent with the spirit" of the Ontario Human Rights Code, and doing "serious harm" to Canadian society by "promoting societal intolerance" and disseminating "destructive, xenophobic opinions."

Fatah stated that for the Commission "to refer to Maclean's magazine and journalists as contributing to racism is bullshit, if you can use that word" and that the Commission has unfairly taken sides against freedom of speech in a dispute within the Canadian Muslim community between moderates and fundamentalists. "There are within the staff [of the Ontario Human Rights Commission], and among the commissioners, hardline Islamic supporters of Islamic extremism, and this [handling of the Maclean's case] reflects their presence over there" and that "In the eyes of the Ontario human rights commission, the only good Muslim is an Islamist Muslim. As long as we hate Canada, we will be cared for. As soon as we say Canada is our home and we have to defend her traditions, freedoms and secular democracy, we will be considered as the outside."

In a press conference on October 2, 2008, Fatah stated that the OHRC has been "infiltrated by Islamists" and that some of its commissioners are closely linked to the Canadian Islamic Congress and the Canadian Arab Federation, both of which, according to Fatah, have "contempt for Canadian values."

To be honest, i have never heard of him ...some unknown wanna hit the known circuit and thought hate speech is the passport? :unsure:
unfortunately born on this side of the border but with mentality of the other side:

Tarek Fatah (Punjabi: ਤਾਰਿਕ ਫਤਹ) (born November 20, 1949), is a Pakistani-born Canadian writer, broadcaster and a secular, progressive and liberal activist. He is the author of Chasing a Mirage: The Tragic Illusion of an Islamic State published by John Wiley & Sons. In the book Fatah challenges the notion that the establishment of an Islamic state is a necessary prerequisite to entering the state of Islam. He suggests that the idea of an Islamic state is merely a mirage that Muslims have been made to chase for over a millennium. Chasing a Mirage was shortlisted for the $35,000 Donner Prize for 2008–09.

Fatah's second book, titled The Jew Is Not My Enemy: Unveiling the Myths that Fuel Muslim Anti-Semitism, was published by McClelland & Stewart in October 2010. The book won the 2010 Annual Helen and Stan Vine Canadian Book Award in Politics and History.

In May 2009, Fatah joined CFRB 1010. Later that fall, he joined John Moore's morning show as a contributor. Currently, he hosts The Tarek Fatah Show on Sunday afternoons. He also has a weekly column in the Toronto Sun and is a frequent guest on the Sun News Network.

(I guess this gave him the idea how to fill his pockets)

I believe he might be an Ahmadi. Now I don't have anything against them, and am actually friends with a few. A lot of Ahmadi expats do dislike Pakistanis because of the treatment they are generally given. And I have known him for a long while. He actively lobbies for an independent Balochistan in association with Hirbyair Marri and Brahamdagh Bugti. He's just taking everything too far. Pleasing the jewish/banker lobby might be the reason why.

Pak* (with * meaning "i") is a SLUR
not Pak alone .

If pak is a slur ,then judge what you have named your nation :lol:
and we have another type....who keeps judging and hence even in the reply...

I didnt judge you...but I was wrong and I take it back...other stuff still stands mate...

I believe he might be an Ahmadi. Now I don't have anything against them, and am actually friends with a few. A lot of Ahmadi expats do dislike Pakistanis because of the treatment they are generally given. And I have known him for a long while. He actively lobbies for an independent Balochistan in association with Hirbyair Marri and Brahamdagh Bugti. He's just taking everything too far. Pleasing the jewish/banker lobby might be the reason why.
I aint judging what he is ...my guess is he is just going with the flow and the flow in todays world is bash anything related to Islam and well Pakistan is high in the newspapers too...soo 2 in 1 cup makes a lovely brew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom