What's new

Pak could become the failed state everyone fears: Imran

AnGrz_Z_K_Jailer

Reaction score
Country
India

STAFF WRITER 18:55 HRS IST
London, Jan 22 (PTI) Pakistan could become "the failed state" everyone fears it will if all parties are not brought to the negotiating table, said cricketer-turned politician Imran Khan, as he offered to broker a deal between the Taliban and the government.

Imran said the people "are desperate for peace and stability". "My country is fighting for its survival" and "I would do anything I could".

"If Obama's surge of troops to Afghanistan is used to bring all parties to the table then there is hope for the future, otherwise Pakistan could become the failed state everyone fears it will," he told The Daily Telegraph newspaper.

Imran offered to broker a deal between the Pakistani Taliban and the government which should have the sanctity of the constitution.

The former Pakistan cricket captain said he was "the only one they (Taliban) trust because I am not seen as an American stooge.

Source : fullstory

Imran has gone Nuts and seems too willing to be living under taliban. Pakistan is suffering from previous agreements with Taliban in pakistani states.

Pls. do not make the same mistakes again, Let Pakistani people live peace fully without taliban influenced rules.

^^ What is that supposed to mean? The Americans want to negotiate with the Taliban. Why shouldn't Pakistan negotiate with the TTP to surrender so that peace and stability can prevail?

Thats why his party only gets one seat in every election, he is an educated "lota"

^^ What is that supposed to mean? The Americans want to negotiate with the Taliban. Why shouldn't Pakistan negotiate with the TTP to surrender so that peace and stability can prevail?

Sir with all due respect didn't you had a peace deal with TTP in SWAT??? What happened next??? Anyways this is for the people of Pakistan to decide what is good for them. We outsiders are dependent on news and as per me after the peace initiative in swat, banur ended up under TTP and required an all out offensive by PA...

Sometimes you need carrot and sticks together to make things work. "peace deal" could act as a carrot.

I just hope his analysis is incorrect. Pakistan as a failed state is the last thing its neighbours would want, it will directly and badly affect the others too.

Am sure pakistan was gonna be a "failed state":rofl: in the 80'90,2000......still waiting:smokin:

Am sure pakistan was gonna be a "failed state" in the 80'90,2000......still waiting

If you want to comment,do it constructively and not troll like an idiot.Now keep your nose out of pakistan's affairs

Am sure pakistan was gonna be a "failed state":rofl: in the 80'90,2000......still waiting:smokin:

Well nor is it the beacon of light and hope from 80'90,2000.................

Still waiting for the next train bomber in London to get his training from there ? Is that what you are implying?

:undecided:

Well nor is it the beacon of light and hope from 80'90,2000.

Who said anything about beacon of light?.......the point was that pakistan was supposed to "fail" from day one but that never occured and then they supposed to fail as nation during the 80's-90's and 00's.....but pakistan only getting stronger.

Still waiting for the next train bomber in London to get his training from there ? Is that what you are implying?

What has the london bombings got to do with my post?:

If you want to comment,do it constructively and not troll like an idiot.Now keep your nose out of Pakistan's affairs

first of all dude, he's a senior member! show some respect for the seniors......... these are forum rules everyone abides by! and language.......please remain cool and rational, I hope you dont mind!

because he didnt mean bad, Dabong is a good patriotic Pakistani, read his posts and you'll understand. Lemme explain!​

Am sure pakistan was gonna be a "failed state" in the 80'90,2000......still waiting

Dabong means to say, the Prophets of Doom had forecasted long ago Pakistan would fail, they said so before it was born, they said in 1948, they said in 1965, 1971, in the 70s and 80s when USSR invaded, in the 90s and so on........ BUT

somehow, it survives and strays strong, proving them wrong every single time!!

Do you understand him now!!​

:pakistan:

Could become the failed state …. What is ‘could become’, Pakistan IS a failed state. If Pakistani is not a failed state than this expression, ‘failed state’ should be removed from the dictionary. Are we waiting to reach to the level of states like Afghanistan, Somalia, Zimbabwe, and number of other African states, before accepting ours to be a failed state? They are not failed states, they are dead states, in fact no states, just pieces of lands with names of states.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom