What's new

PAK,CHINA NOT INVITED to participate in Defence Expo in Goa - Parrikar

First in Behrain JF-17 was allotted space for parking ?
Did PAF at any time anywhere announced that they will be going?? The announcement and preparation is done well in advance and everyone would have known, participation is not done overnight.
Second whether Paris or Dubai, after show the briefing is done by the Chinese persons from the CAC, which shows who is leading the project ?
If you say so, whatever makes you happy.I think it was flown by chinese pilot too during paris airshow.

We dong need ur permit neither we are wanting to join keep ur pejas at expo alone scared of coptetion

Bakra ka bheja khake baat kia kar tera apna bheja tu ha hi nhe shayad bakra ka bheja kam ajaye
Because that decision was taken from the CAC, China, because they don't want people to start comparing LCA tejas with FC-1 in an international arms market.

Hence my friend, we are doomed. Now we are unable to "witness" their high-tech and most advanced technology ever built in the universe. Even Americans,Chinese and Russians are little kids in front of them.So, who the hell are we?:sick:
Seriously, I understand their reasons.However, disclosing and discussing like that by Indian media sounds like 6 year old girl, who is desperate to make her "foes" jealous of her kitty party!!!

Regards

We are going to Dubai air show, you are welcome to come and make your desired comparison.
Behrain air show is not that much popular as compared to Paris and Dubai air show, we also attended Paris air show very recently before Behrain air show, also it take resources to attend an airshow.Paris and behrain were quite near to each other.
Silly excuse! If what you say is correct then why did Pakistan spend $500,000 as a non refundable deposit to book a slot in the air show? Or was that a donation to Bahrain? :P

Silly excuse! If what you say is correct then why did Pakistan spend $500,000 as a non refundable deposit to book a slot in the air show? Or was that a donation to Bahrain? :P
another claim from indian presstitutes, When PAF was going to Paris air show it was announced 4-5 months in advance.Just like PAF have now announced in advance that they wil be going to morocco and dubai air show.
You are more than welcomed to bring your jet to these places as we will be their

Even if they were invitied..they wouldnt go
Its common sense

today no patriotic india takes indian paid media presstitutes serously thats why they keep on making such provoking topics for such trivial matters ..... but but but the funny part here is when both chinese & pakistanies dont care about such a show why they are keep coming back and trying so hard to make indians beleve "ya ya like we care" .... what is this hypocracy or real hurt burn or a mix of both :haha:

Because the organised disrespected the rule of exhibition by self allocating space next to LCA and Pakistan pulled out..it is a matter of self respect..if you have been into organising and exhibiting you should know that there are strict competition rules which often makes organising the venue...very difficult.....and fights with organisers is a common occurrence which can also turn ugly...no organiser is suppose to allocate a spot on their own without approval of client and acceptance of all conditions set by client...I am sure somewhere some how...there was a violation..and depending on who booked first..there was a rule no respected...we can never know the internal details without having some moles in the organising committee..Bahrain being a shia majority country..i cannot excuse..dirty play on behalf of organiser!

Pakistan and China do not feature in the list of 117 countries invited to participate in the Defence Expo which would be held in Goa next month, Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar today said. “We have not invited Pakistan and China to exhibit their technology at the event. The delegation from China would be arriving, but they cannot be called participants of the Defence Expo,” Parrikar said speaking to reporters here.

“Pakistan is neither participating nor is their delegation allowed. Even if they intend to come and witness the expo, that too is not permitted,” he added.

Of the 117 countries invited to exhibit their wares at the exhibition, 44 had confirmed the presence, he said. As many as 881 companies had confirmed their participation, Parrikar said.

The event is slated to take place at Betul in south Goa from March 28 to 31. Goa is hosting the Defence Expo for the first time.

Aero Show, to take place next year, would be held at Yelahanka near Bangalore, he said, ruling out Goa as a venue. “To host the Aero Show you need an airport and Goa does not have that facility. We can’t have it till the new airport is in place,” said the former Goa Chief Minister.

The Defence Expo is facing opposition from a section of locals and some politicians who allege that land would be acquired permanently on the pretext of Expo. But the state government has said that structures put up for the exhibition would be temporary.
What Oh No ,We are doomed , Darud -e- tayyaba ka ward shuru ker do sathiyo we are doomed .I guess China and Pak will die after this .OMG what a tragedy .:rofl:

“Pakistan is neither participating nor is their delegation allowed. Even if they intend to come and witness the expo, that too is not permitted,” he added.

As if Pakistan can't get all the infos to be gleaned by hiring spies.
Sure, someone will answer that Pak is too poor for that solution.
But heck, here's a workaround : get an indian to do it!!!
I read they come for cheaper than the rest in all economic papers?

And before anyone gets all huffy and puffy over that comment, do
consider how cheap this announcement itself was!

Oh, and the Chinese only copy stuff that work, so no need to worry!

------------------------------
I hope the above makes bright Indians aware of how dumb this sortie
was : so belittling to yourself that laughs can be had at your expense?
Western nations go to MAKS for Pete's sake and vice-versa. What are
mil expos' organizers to do now : pick from a hat which between India
and China or Pakistan to invite because the two/three can't co-habit?

Ludicrous news and small attitude right there, sorry to say, Tay.

I think It's right choice not to let China and Pakistan there, imagine that thousand Indian spectators witness the JF-17 that impress them with spectacular show in Indian sky, what they will think of the LCA :rofl:. To not bruise the ego of Indian High Tech scientists and Engineers and further create a resentful sentiment toward China and Pakistan, it's wise India to take some preventive measure.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom