What's new

Pak boat 4 persons on boat blew themselves up! After hot pursuit by Coast Guard in Arabian Sea

always... self flattering! Lucky Arnab had a day off today. Imagine today's newshour debate if it was him presenting the show! :lol:
During the Jharkhand and J&K result day, he went ballistic on how other channels are showing results faster than his channel. He discussed it with all the panelists about how theirs are true numbers and others are misleading. :rofl:

During the Jharkhand and J&K result day, he went ballistic on how other channels are showing results faster than his channel. He discussed it with all the panelists about how theirs are true numbers and others are misleading. :rofl:
I remember that... :lol: I was like.. what the hell he is on about? :lol:

365 NM from Porbandar, not from Indian coast lines.. It happened in Indian waters..
365 NM is international waters. Indian waters extend upto 12 nautical miles from the coast.

Anyway its about time these Media channels should be put in place. Unnecessary jingoism and scaremongering isn't journalism. It needs to be balanced and more importantly backed up with facts.
GEO TV in Pakistan does the same, as does Fox in USA. From what it seems, scare-mongering pays, as both of these are their nation's largest news channels.

Anyway its about time these Media channels should be put in place. Unnecessary jingoism and scaremongering isn't journalism. It needs to be balanced and more importantly backed up with facts.
there is a fierce competition between various media outlets. Everyone is trying to outdo everyone.. & in the process they tend to cross the limit! news channels in India are more like tabloids with a bit of everything, from page 3 to agony aunts!

Nexr
365 NM is international waters. Indian waters extend upto 12 nautical miles from the coast.

GEO TV in Pakistan does the same, as does Fox in USA. From what it seems, scare-mongering pays, as both of these are their nation's largest news channels.

Lolz GEO TV ... Its called Indian channel in Pakistan.

I watch both Indian and Pakistani channels. Believe me Pakistani channels are FAR better than India. Indian news channels has been there for many years but Pakistani channels started to establish for 10 years ago and are much more mature than Indians.

Last edited:

Dude, if you go diagonally (towards South), you can even be 1000 NM from Porbandar and still be inside Indian territorial waters (this happened in EEZ I think, where India has rights to intercept any vessel).

Nexr

Lolz GEO TV ... Its called Indian channel in Pakistan.

I watch both Indian and Pakistani channels. Believe me Pakistani channels are FAR better than India. Indian news channels has been there for many years but Pakistani channels started to establish for 10 years are much more mature than Indians.
have to agree to that. Pakistanis channels are better than Indian ones when it comes to such things. Indian channels are more like find a villain every day and bash them all day long.

Dude, if you go diagonally (towards South), you can even be 1000 NM from Porbandar and still be inside Indian territorial waters (this happened in EEZ I think, where India has rights to intercept any vessel).

You should be wise enough to support BS claims in your post.

A fishing boat chased by a navy ship for an hour!!!!!!!! This must be some Bollywood plot crafted by Indian Taliban media and politicians.

It shows things for India are not going right in Afghanistan. It was there to create trouble for Pakistan and things dont seem to be working well.

We already knew Mumbai was a drama. This one on the same template is just another brain fart of Indian intelligence and media.

It was a cost guard patrol vessel. Journalists tend to mess up the terms.

Your 'religious warriors' massacres dozens of unarmed innocent people in the open and you call that drama. Your country is burning and you still don't learn.

Shows your mentality.

You should be wise enough to support BS claims in your post.
Live in denial for all we care. Either take the pains to logically understand a problem or don't parade your denial.

Back
Top Bottom