PAK-BAN Cricket Series 2015

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Tour of Bangladesh 2015:

Date Match Details Time Venue D/N - GMT IST Your Time Ground City

Apr 17 - Fri Bangladesh vs Pakistan, 1st ODI 08:30 2:00 PM 09:30 Shere Bangla National Stadium Dhaka
d-n.png

Apr 19 - Sun Bangladesh vs Pakistan, 2nd ODI 08:30 2:00 PM 09:30 Shere Bangla National Stadium Dhaka
d-n.png

Apr 22 - Wed Bangladesh vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI 08:30 2:00 PM 09:30 Shere Bangla National Stadium Dhaka
d-n.png

Apr 24 - Fri Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Only T20I 12:30 6:00 PM 13:30 Shere Bangla National Stadium Dhaka
d-n.png

Apr 28 Tue - May 02 Sat Bangladesh vs Pakistan, 1st Test 04:00 9:30 AM 05:00 Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium Khulna
day.png

May 06 Wed - May 10 Sun Bangladesh vs Pakistan, 2nd Test 04:00 9:30 AM 05:00 Shere Bangla National Stadium Dhaka
day.png

Pakistan SQUAD:

attachment.php

Hi
My predictions.
It means 2-0 in tests favor of Pakistan.
Maybe a Greenwash in one-day and t20.
But they will be able to win one match somewhere, either a t20 or odi and it will prove that Bangladeshi are best,and rest all matches were fixed. Bangladeshi are tigers from whom the great Red Martian 11 team also trembled.:p:chilli:
Cheers
Thanks

lol I have a bad feeling this time, Bangladesh can win in ODI's.

anybody who is under estimating Bangladesh in bangladesh is crazy. I THINK PEOPLE HAVE FORGOTTEN THE ASIA CUP. where bangladesh reached the final by defeating INDIA.

and with our current nonsense of a batting line up they will give us a tough fight in ODIs. tests will be a different thing i feel in that we might beat them comfortably

anybody who is under estimating Bangladesh in bangladesh is crazy. I THINK PEOPLE HAVE FORGOTTEN THE ASIA CUP. where bangladesh reached the final by defeating INDIA.

and with our current nonsense of a batting line up they will give us a tough fight in ODIs. tests will be a different thing i feel in that we might beat them comfortably

Here comes the party spoilar :( :( ):

Note: Why do this man?? We were in such a jolly mood. :D

Last edited:
Bangladesh face Pakistan at home in a three match ODI series starting on April 17. And the world’s premier all-rounder Shakib al Hasan has already begun the war of the words, firing a warning to Pakistan that they won’t find it easy to win. Shakib would be turning up for Shahrukh Khan-owned Kolkata Knight Riders for their first two games in the IPL 2015, before heading back to Bangladesh for this series.

Bangladesh are highly resurgent after a fairly successful World Cup campaign, having unexpectedly made it to the quarterfinals by knocking England out, before they lost to India. Even though Bangladesh have only beaten Pakistan once in ODI cricket so far, that too way back in the 1999 World Cup, Shakib believes that their home record is something they can take confidence from. "I will start training from Friday," Shakib said. "I will only play two matches in the IPL so the Pakistan series will be on my mind. If I do well in the two matches, that confidence will work in my favour.

"I think we should be starting as favourites to win the ODI series against Pakistan. I think this is our best chance to win against Pakistan. Everyone in the team believes so, too. We have proved that we can beat any team at home. If we play our best cricket, we can do well against any side. We beat New Zealand seven times, and they are the World Cup runners-up."

The team’s future suddenly looks bright but Shakib knows that Bangladesh needs to progress faster considering the rules made by the ICC to qualify for the World Cup 2019 in England. "It is a very important year for us since it will be a 10-team World Cup next time. We need to go up the rankings," he said. "If we can win against higher-ranked sides, we will get more points.

"Ultimately we have to stay within the top eight to play in the World Cup. We have been around No 9 and 10 for a long time. We got up to No 8 for a brief period, but now we have to get to that level and stay there."

Shakib is extremely satisfied with Bangladesh’s World Cup outing, even though he believes that the side needs to improve tremendously. He specifically mentioned youngsters such as Soumya Sarkar and Sabbir Rehman, who contributed with vital 40s and 50s and Rehman also picked a few wickets.

"There is no end to performing better. I think I did well in the World Cup. If I could have ended the tournament like I had started, it obviously would have been better," Shakib said. "Still, I don't think I should be disappointed about the numbers next to my name in this World Cup.

"I thought the new players did well. The team performed, which is the most important thing. Soumya, Sabbir and Taskin played well. The senior players were also up to the mark. The team is in good shape. The young players have to perform, not to be taught."

Bangladesh favourites against Pakistan: Shakib - starsports.com

Any thoughts on lineups? Who do you think should open the batting? Also where should Azhar bat? He has opened before..

Bangladesh's aim is to win the next world cup.. so any losses prior to that won't count for anything, they'll still be favourites! :laugh:

More than a billion people, no 1 sports, all the money in the world.. and still the best u can do is to bully by playing in at home in dust bowls (rank turners).... We have all seen the kind of whining the likes of Gavaskar and Shashtri used to engage in. Whom are you kidding bro!!

More than a billion people, no 1 sports, all the money in the world.. and still the best u can do is to bully by playing in at home in dust bowls (rank turners).... We have all seen the kind of whining the likes of Gavaskar and Shashtri used to engage in. Whom are you kidding bro!!
damn.. you caught me. Every match that BD lost to India was at home in dust tracks. btw.. how many matches did BD play against India in India? :undecided:

damn.. you caught me. Every match that BD lost to India was at home in dust tracks. btw.. how many matches did BD play against India in India? :undecided:

I wasnt talking about india against bangladesh... I was talking abt India's cricket philosophy... I dont think there is a chance to see india against bd in India unless it is a multi nation tournament.... Cricket is not played anymore for the betterment of the game itself, rather it is all about business (again thanks to India)....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom