What's new

Pak Armys new digital camo

DESERT FIGHTER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Okay... im not a "professional" and took these photos in a hurry with my iphone 4s as it wasnt ready yet ...with ranks and insignias..

jturkn.jpg

Most of us are cribbing abt changes in uniforms.. N rightly so coz of expensive clothing etc.. Bt I'm sure it's fr gud.. V need to keep up wid the International patterns.. Good stuff :)

Is it machine washable and is it drip dry and does it look good on a typical jawan!

How do you define digital camo? It would be different in the desert of Sind-Rajasthan, extreme Northern Area, AK, Punjab or on Afghan border.

How do you define digital camo? It would be different in the desert of Sind-Rajasthan, extreme Northern Area, AK, Punjab or on Afghan border.

r u asking how does it work??

r u asking how does it work??

Yep, how does it work.

quite simple

there 4 different shades in it the basic Khaki color which forms the base of the print and is excellent camouflage in deserts of sindh and Baluchistan the darker brown is for the dark dirt of mountainous regions of western Pakistan the green well u know whats it for the lighter brown in the smallest patch is from what i believe for urban area i guess. the thing is these color patches r not smooth like in a normal pattern they r more pixelated thus digital and with rough pixel edges the merging of each color with other is rough and when u see it in any of the enviorments stated above the abundant color of the surrounding popes out and becomes more prominent and thus it becomes hard to differentiate the target wearing this pattern from a distance . it works just like any other camouflag except it breaks the human form better and makes it unrecognizable .

Back
Top Bottom