What's new

PAK Army to take over security of polio teams in KP, killing the fear of terror!

Taliban means students....however in their case its an oxymoron!

Like every one else, i'm bit confused over it... TTP has all the technology in the world, they have intelligence network which require army of highly educated people, resources, political leverage over neighboring states of Pakistan and trillions of dollars to waste! How can we call them oxymorons? Are they not highly educated, who have technology to gather all intelligence they need while sitting in caves!

You believe India would try to spread polio in Pakistan? My friend there is a limit for your imagination..... Btw India eradicated this menace not long time ago.... very recently.....

What ever now Pak Army is involved... and InshaAllah they will repulse your biological attack too.

I cant understand the reason of attacking polio workers, Taliban ko Poliose kyaa khunnas hein?

Americans used polio vaccination campaign to hunt down Osama so TTP nut jobs think that this makes their future generation infertile.

Americans used polio vaccination campaign to hunt down Osama so TTP nut jobs think that this makes their future generation infertile.

Wow..... But then this khunnas on polio started after OBL raid? I doubt.....

Even if it is so.... American used polio vaccination to collect the DNA sample, nothing else right?

:enjoy:Pakistan army now on course to thwart enemy's biological attack!

You want to say that India's wish is only to nuke Pakistan, not to plant polio and dengue virus!
While we have seen India using water as weapon against Pakistan.

Brilliant !

Cause of Polio :

Polio is caused by the poliovirus, a highly contagious virus specific to humans. The virus usually enters the environment in the feces of someone who is infected. In areas with poor sanitation, the virus easily spreads through the fecal-oral route, via contaminated water or food. In addition, direct contact with a person infected with the virus can cause polio.

Which part of this is from India ?

.. and are the Municipal authorities in Pakistan on the India payroll so as not to keep their areas clean ?

Even if it is so.... American used polio vaccination to collect the DNA sample, nothing else right?

You can do your research. Before OBL death polio vaccination was being carried out in tribal areas as well with no interference from Taliban.
Secondly Americans made Polio campaign controversial and this is enough for these paranoid freak to kill every single polio worker. You cant reason with PSYCHOS who think that it is Halal to kill a child just because he might become another Taliban hatter in the future.

Like every one else, i'm bit confused over it... TTP has all the technology in the world, they have intelligence network which require army of highly educated people, resources, political leverage over neighboring states of Pakistan and trillions of dollars to waste! How can we call them oxymorons? Are they not highly educated, who have technology to gather all intelligence they need while sitting in caves!
Well I am guessing the gathering the info part is not their jobs...

Otherwise how can 1 be smart enough not to be detected, to crash a plane in towers in USA unnoticed...yet cant be bothered to confirm that the jabs dont make you infertile...

It is obvious there is a foreign hand...feeding them what they need to do stupid things...so even if the blame falls it falls on the brainless oxymoron...

I think you need more resources to get intelligence from around the world than to know that a jab wont make you ingertile...

Brilliant !

Cause of Polio :

Polio is caused by the poliovirus, a highly contagious virus specific to humans. The virus usually enters the environment in the feces of someone who is infected. In areas with poor sanitation, the virus easily spreads through the fecal-oral route, via contaminated water or food. In addition, direct contact with a person infected with the virus can cause polio.

Which part of this is from India ?

.. and are the Municipal authorities in Pakistan on the India payroll so as not to keep their areas clean ?
Well fingers are not on India alone can be from anyone...a virus need not be from India but the paranoia information can be! Even after Pakistanis have wasted themselves telling the jabs wont make you infertile....

There you go..enough propaganda and paranoia to make more Talibans more paranoid and never let us eradicate the horrid virus! :cray:

Back
Top Bottom