What's new

Pak army General commanding officer Hyderabad exposes geo news & announce boycott of geo by army

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:
Seems True. Should be exposed so that whole nation joins boycott.

it does not matter now.... time to kick geo and even if its needed then slaughter them :butcher: .. examples should be made.

Let PEMRA follow due process. That is more important than seeking a proverbial mob lynching.

PEMRA cannot even change its pamper with out the permission by the gov... they cannot even take action against foreign contents shown by media ... how those babies can go against jew TV? ... time for brute force let them face public execution :smitten:

Is the General voicing his personal opinion or official Army policy?
the same question i was going to ask ----
if i know thing correctly (which i do believe i know) then He should not have given this statement while wearing a uniform and as a GOC,if this is his person opinion, instead he should have taken off the uniform and said it as an ordinary citizen.....because when he is in that uniform - he is on duty and when on duty then everything he does -especially addressing such things - that becomes the Official----

reminds of this:

Army Reserve reprimands soldier who spoke in uniform at Ron Paul rally | Fox News

the same question i was going to ask ----
if i know thing correctly (which i do believe i know) then He should not have given this statement while wearing a uniform and as a GOC,if this is his person opinion, instead he should have taken off the uniform and said it as an ordinary citizen.....because when he is in that uniform - he is on duty and when on duty then everything he does -especially addressing such things - that becomes the Official----

reminds of this:

Army Reserve reprimands soldier who spoke in uniform at Ron Paul rally | Fox News

Exactly the reason I asked the question. He has no right to express a personal opinion in an official capacity. He should be reprimanded if found guilty.

Exactly the reason I asked the question. He has no right to express a personal opinion in an official capacity. He should be reprimanded if found guilty.
unfortunately this will be brushed under the carpet - as 90% are too blind to see the harsh reality - and the remaining 10% like me will simply move on out of patriotic spirit...
what we lack is the Balanced Accountability - a balanced will have to be formed between Accountability of the Military and Civilian Leadership ----something i always admire about US----Civilians should not think that Dictators were allowed to walk free and they shall face it - and Generals must realize that their time has come and they are not above the law----but each and evrything has to be done in the light of Respect for all institution and Organs of the state

oh on the lighter note : am sure General sb must have received the call from concerned quarters of GHQ---or perhaps someone on their next visit will voice this issue to COAS - and GoC will get a note from Chief sb - but as i said all will be brushed under the carpet ----

Last edited:
officail army ,policy now STFU?

unfortunately this will be brushed under the carpet - as 90% are too blind to see the harsh reality - and the remaining 10% like me will simply move on out of patriotic spirit...
what we lack is the Balanced Accountability - a balanced will have to be formed between Accountability of the Military and Civilian Leadership ----something i always admire about US----Civilians should not think that Dictators were allowed to walk free and they shall face it - and Generals must realize that their time has come and they are not above the law----but each and evrything has to be done in the light of Respect for all institution and Organs of the state

oh on the lighter note : am sure General sb must have received the call from concerned quarters of GHQ---or perhaps someone on their next visit will voice this issue to COAS - and GoC will get a note from Chief sb - but as i said all will be brushed under the carpet ----
go get a american visa , then get a dish washing job in china town & sing thw song for damocrazy, where a winner of presidential elections like ALGORE can be declared losser, & CIA BACKED BUSH announced as the president?
you know its still not a perfect, world?

go get a american visa , then get a dish washing job in china town & sing thw song for damocrazy, where a winner of presidential elections like ALGORE can be declared losser, & CIA BACKED BUSH announced as the president?
you know its still not a perfect, world?
Aye haye, now what my ameriky visa have to do with it....its not about democracy, its about will of the People and Citizens

PEMRA permanently BAN Geo-News.....

Anything less than that would be akin to treachery from this motherland.

Since the PA is pissed off at GEO, it does seem he has been asked to read out a prepared statement by the Army. But shouldn't the ISPR have taken on this onerous task?

Let PEMRA follow due process. That is more important than seeking a proverbial mob lynching.

Hi,

It is about time of mob lynching of GEO---. People ned to be stired up against GEO as Geo stirred up people against the govt.

Mir Khalil, Hamid Mir, The judges who sent him flowers---they need to hung by the public on the light poles.

Hi,

It is about time of mob lynching of GEO---. People ned to be stired up against GEO as Geo stirred up people against the govt.

Mir Khalil, Hamid Mir, The judges who sent him flowers---they need to hung by the public on the light poles.

No. Advocating such anarchy is simply wrong.

Since the PA is pissed off at GEO, it does seem he has been asked to read out a prepared statement by the Army. But shouldn't the ISPR have taken on this onerous task?

Being pissed off is no reason to break the law. What business does a General have saying a thing like that in an official or even in a personal capacity? That is wrong no matter how one tries to justify it. ISPR is the correct agency to respond officially, and if the General wants to mouth off his personal views, he should do it out of uniform.

Back
Top Bottom