What's new

Painting sold for $106.5!!!

Spark, you are making me feel silly by this remark, it looks i am the only one here not getting the point of this painging.

Thats why i said it should be priced less.:lol:

Whatever art work it is but still its a painting only.
106m for a painting!!!:woot:
Just imagine what constructive could be done using 106m.
I will prefer F-35 over this painting anyday.

you have your f-15, i prefer to have half of that money, a decent house, and going around the world and holiday. honestly i am tired of too much work.

Spark, you are making me feel silly by this remark, it looks i am the only one here not getting the point of this painging.

Count me in too.

And Benny I am sure is showing his sarcasm. :P

Count me in too.

And Benny I am sure is showing his sarcasm. :P

Ehhh.. here comes another expert , who dont know a thing about art and paintings... I wish i had those millions.

Ehhh.. here comes another expert , who dont know a thing about art and paintings... I wish i had those millions.

As long as you dont have the millions you are on the same boat as me. :tongue:

Ok but seriously what is so special in this painting. Atleast give an outline of what it is hinting :crazy:

As long as you dont have the millions you are on the same boat as me. :tongue:

Ok but seriously what is so special in this painting. Atleast give an outline of what it is hinting :crazy:

A painting is in principle the singular physical product of an individual artist’s hand and mind. Its complex textures and color gradations will likely make it impossible to trust the accuracy of any reproduction. As we see it today, “Nude, Green Leaves and Bust” is, down to exquisite detail, exactly what it is because of Picasso’s skill and expressive power.

And this is not the priciest picasso ever. Its the Garçon à la pipe.

Everything anyone puts up for sale, has a price. We assign a price to skills, a price to land, a price to homes, a price to manufactured goods, a price to raw materials, and a price on services. Why is art any different? The price is what someone is willing to pay for a piece of art. Art, like gold and other commodities, doesn't yield a dividend, so you buy it and hope to sell it a bigger fool down the road. And while you hold it, you "enjoy" it and proudly show it off to friends.

Why do people think art is priceless when we are perfectly happy to put a price on services such as teaching and day care?

And here is brilliant tribute to the masterpiece..

Last edited by a moderator:
Picassos-Nude-Green-Leave-007.jpg

what is so special about this? 106 dollars is huge amount of money.

what the hell is this? i cant buy this even 10$. were i can fix this after buy? in drowing room? no people will come and see it and say to me you are shameless. if i instal in bed room may be my mom dad will kick me out.if i go to throw it police will catch me .heheheheheh

I dont know about that guy but hanging 100 miln on a demolishable wall is not what i would do.

I prefer Banks,and vaults.

We spend most of time wearing clothes bt the most memoriable moments of our lives are without clothes

Well said. :tup:

Ahmed, this is a fabulous work of art from one of the greatest artist of modern time. So its priceless....

Back
Top Bottom