What's new

PAF Vs IAF: Humiliating episode for India, reveals NYT

I was thinking of posting that pic. But I’m using a tablet now and I’m too lazy.
Damn I lost that link to the pic. Plz post it, they were claiming Indians kicking Chinese in their media until we proved to them Chinese soldiers don't wear slumdogs beanies hats.
Too easy

LxQl-fykcypq2308422.gif

Pakistan Frees Indian Pilot Who Was Beaten by a Mob and Then Served Tea

By Jeffrey Gettleman and Suhasini Raj

March 1, 2019
NEW DELHI — When an Indian fighter pilot who had been captured by Pakistan was released on Friday, it capped a humiliating episode for India and a surreal week for him.

First the pilot, Wing Cmdr. Abhinandan Varthaman, was soaring through the sky in a MiG-21 on Wednesday. Then he was shot down by Pakistani forces.

After parachuting into enemy territory and being surrounded by a mob, he tried to eat some of the documents he was carrying, according to Indian news media reports. He was then badly beaten before being rescued by Pakistani troops.

But that wasn’t the end of it. Over the next few days, videos of him being interrogated in Pakistani custody spread on social media around the world.

Read more

Pakistan releases Pilot in gesture of Peace and to calm down tensions.

Instead India replies back with artillery shelling.

Somehow India wants peace but they are inching for a war. I hope Pakistan replies back with swift force.

دل کی سرحد کو پھلانگو کبھی دشمن کی طرح،،

ہم تمہیں چائے پلائیں "ابھی نندن" کی طرح.

Back
Top Bottom