What's new

PAF & USAF Joint Exercise Falcon Talon

Such exercises have also involved, JF-17s....Mirages and even F-7s.

I am fairly certain the JF17s have not exercised with the Americans. Mirages + F7s - yes, but they are end of life as far as PAF is concerned - ie the clocking is down on them.

I am fairly certain the JF17s have not exercised with the Americans. Mirages + F7s - yes, but they are end of life as far as PAF is concerned - ie the clocking is down on them.
fvkyxfhq8r631.png

Regardless of FATF, denial of weapon systems etc. The fact they came in such large numbers and made this a major event gives crucial knowhow and training with the world's most powerful military. It keeps the PAF a well oiled war machine and if the need arises will go in with full confidence that their their drills are bloodless battles (Roman army), which will give them an edge in any military conflict.

I will give you that for now 8-)- ( but I am still convinced that PAF JF17s have not gone up against USAF F16/F15s in BVR or WVR ).

I will give you that for now 8-)- ( but I am still convinced that PAF JF17s have not gone up against USAF F16/F15s in BVR or WVR ).
Dude, stop moving your goal posts.
I'm sure they were involved in exercise both in the Gulf and in Pakistan.
@Hodor @PanzerKiel @SQ8 @Raider 21

Back
Top Bottom