What's new

PAF unmanned plane crashes in Sarghoda

uavs here not much costly so dont worry abut them really

be relax now

just for an example the UAV used by PAF for mock testing costs 10 million PKR. and u r saying UAV are not expensive .

but it good to know tht they were able to save it with no major damage.

It the damn equipment thats the issue, I remember hearing at Satuma that the CCD cam and Flight computer cost around 120000... and so did the engine.. the rotax series are fairly expensive.. however.. considering they have a built in chute for the falco( I would hug the fellow who thought of that). They probably ended up with a broken gear and prop.. easy fixes.

after the crash i think PAF has to rethink the Falco project in better way and bring a better project than falco UAV which Atleat carries small bombs if not the UGB bombs most of the UAV of pakistani armory all are reconicense type i know PAF people are very very intelligent they have something in their mind how to better the Falco UAV in future

after the crash i think PAF has to rethink the Falco project in better way and bring a better project than falco UAV which Atleat carries small bombs if not the UGB bombs most of the UAV of pakistani armory all are reconicense type i know PAF people are very very intelligent they have something in their mind how to better the Falco UAV in future

Good point, the reason to induct Falco with in-house manufacturing was its flexibility and various payload and sensor carriage potential. It is a versatile platform and offers an advanced capability for a fraction of cost. PAF is experimenting with it aggressively and this incident is an example of excessive payload carriage. Its not the first time they have tested it with extra goodies as equipping Falco with heavy payload will pave the way for Burraq armed UAV which is also being manufactured by an undisclosed manufacturer.

no worries... hopefully this crash will help engineers improve the bird's performance ...

Back
Top Bottom