What's new

PAF successfully test-fires indigenously developed long-range smart weapon from JF-17 Thunder

Gentlemen,
We have many such programs in our country. Most of them are not advertised as we dont need to advertise. However, from time to time, a controlled release is undertaken to calm the crying baby of a neighbor that we have.

Need Medium to long range SAMs, and loitering ammunition (like IAI Harop) with 1000 km range and loitering duration of 5-6 hours - next.

My personal fav ammunition for PA would be shoulder launched, n-capable low flight missile with 10-12 KM range. Such a weapon will neutralise every strategic target in India with no SAM being able to neutralise it.

You got to believe before being and foolish only mean it is bigger than your imaginable reality. I am ok both ways.

More than a decade ago I once imagined a shoulder launched DU anti tank rocket.

However, such a thing in reality would not be possible considering the the velocity and force required to replicate a DU round from a tank gun.

More than a decade ago I once imagined a shoulder launched DU anti tank rocket.

However, such a thing in reality would not be possible considering the the velocity and force required to replicate a DU round from a tank gun.

Possible with future Exoskelton suits.

A glide bomb is not "taweel Fasley" (long range) ffs
I don't know why every one loves to behave stupid here and some are PL-15 while it clearly said "indeginious" and "smart", and the rest are glide bomb while it says "long range".

who says we didn't? :sniper:

are you being sarcastic or actually believing that yourself?
Not both of them , instead wait and hear what im.telling , may it comes after a few weeks later , what u think pakistan is just waiting to let IAF strike again , sorry but you need to grow up I gss ?

Gentlemen,
We have many such programs in our country. Most of them are not advertised as we dont need to advertise. However, from time to time, a controlled release is undertaken to calm the crying baby of a neighbor that we have.
I concur, this capability was there long back and just a demonstration.

A modified version of SD 10 and PL series but it has longer range even more then PL15 exact range will never be disclosed and it has stealth features and its. What struck the SU 30 , PAF just announcing it now but they been.deployed back in 2018, on some of JFT blk 3 now dont ask me are blk 3 already ;):wave::enjoy:in use ?

A2G weapon not A2A

Back
Top Bottom