What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

Oh bhai logo
Itni news kay baad ye cold start ko kaya ho gaya hai ?
India media and awam ney social media per to cold start ki watt laga di hai

Aek aek movement per nazaar hai aur social media per share hi rahi hai

Backdoor diplomacy has been started ...Pak MNA Mr. Rajesh reached India and met Indian FM....so attack of any sort is less likely now.

Article 35a is getting scrapped...So build us is happening due to that reason rather than intending 2 figgt war with u..
well the J&K govt has asked SC to defer the 35A hearing to a later date and not hold it tomorrow. Wish SC for once man up and doesn't delay the important issues.

Could possibly be one those quad copters
The warmongering by Indian govt and media has escalated situation to new higher level, war is not the solution of anything still we are ready and waiting.
sanity must prevail no matter what. Peace for all ✌️

well the J&K govt has asked SC to defer the 35A hearing to a later date and not hold it tomorrow. Wish SC for once man up and doesn't delay the important issues.
Exactly...this is what i was trying to reflect attention od Indian poster here....If we are not confident enough to fight this unjustified 370 then why to blame Pakistan for everything....We as a nation are not decisive enough to determine who is our enemey....

Exactly...this is what i was trying to reflect attention od Indian poster here....If we are not confident enough to fight this unjustified 370 then why to blame Pakistan for everything....We as a nation are not decisive enough to determine who is our enemey....
well i believe that govt has made up its mind. 100 companies of CAPF, imprisoning separatist leaders and sending them to other states. J&K gov spokesperson made a futile attempt of justifying the notice to ration supplies that highways are getting shut due to weather, and its standard. But it has never happened before. And for once we dont see journalists like barkha and rajdeep screaming on top of their voice against the *brutality*.
Clearly something is cooking.
I really hope 35A and 370 get struck down

well i believe that govt has made up its mind. 100 companies of CAPF, imprisoning separatist leaders and sending them to other states. J&K gov spokesperson made a futile attempt of justifying the notice to ration supplies that highways are getting shut due to weather, and its standard. But it has never happened before. And for once we dont see journalists like barkha and rajdeep screaming on top of their voice against the *brutality*.
Clearly something is cooking.
I really hope 35A and 370 get struck down

There are 5-10% of people who are stakeholder from India in valley....So by revoking 370 there is not any further loss that is waiting to happen...I hope BJP hov has the guts to do it...If they are just playing semantics then they are going to loose 2019 in anyway..

DONT WORRY- BE HAPPY WE R COMING BACK FROM AFG------- NEXT STOP------- DEHLI
106154-modcaphcae-1542766033444555.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom