What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

Hi,

Before the threat of war---normal---mistakes happen---but after declaration of strikes at any given time of their choice by the enemy---then it is unfathomable---.
MK we don't need to go after them in other side of LOC 4 km is nothing actually this village is half in india and half in Pak. PAF did good job that they left with haste. It means system is working that's a good omen.

why recent HQ-16 were not put on LOC to intercept any incursion . As Pakistan knew something could happened shouldn't they put all asset on alert

He is not sleeping at this tense moment :-)
What he thinks PAF response should be? IAF did a botch job.

I know ...the situation of every member right now.
Just relax take it easy real wars r not video games IAF failed and its very embarrassing for them that's why theior MOD denied the LOC violation. Cool heads prevails not hotone

Over our 1st and 2nd line of defence almost,which PAF is suppose to protect.
According to PAF they moved in out in a very high speed so according to PAF with that speed they can't hit any target

why recent HQ-16 were not put on LOC to intercept any incursion . As Pakistan knew something could happened shouldn't they put all asset on alert

He is not sleeping at this tense moment :-)
I believe it was not a bombing run it was just a we call testing waters.

Embarrassing how easily we are eating up Indian propoganda.
Hi,

Absolute failure of the Paf---. If nothing happens now and forever---the Paf would be called as the ultimate failure air force---whose only claim of fame was rhetoric and strutting around like peacocks---but when time came to deliver---their knees buckled---.
So nothing new from your point of view basically, which is not that surprising.

Just relax take it easy real wars r not video games IAF failed and its very embarrassing for them that's why theior MOD denied the LOC violation. Cool heads prevails not hotone

According to PAF they moved in out in a very high speed so according to PAF with that speed they can't hit any target
Its not just about speed at location and height and speed wreckage would have fallen in India and it would have been PAF who would have started the war bcz india would have claimed that plane gotten inside Pak territory by mistake and Pak is the aggressor
Damned if you , damned if you dont

...Now Indians saying it was Balakot near LOC 12 mirages took part using Standoff munition...the op lasted for 30 minutes.

Ya you are right bro...may be I have played BF4 too much thats why I want to finish it like that.

...Now Indians saying it was Balakot near LOC 12 mirages took part using Standoff munition...the op lasted for 30 minutes.

Ch. sarwar Govnr. Punjab says PAF ney maun tor jawab diya .... I switched the channel.

Ya you are right bro...may be I have played BF4 too much thats why I want to finish it like that.
India stand off weapons r not operational except isreali Popeye missles they have 30 of them. I don't think they used any of them the ordinance they dropped is Unexploded and fall open area so theior strike is failed plus 12 jets is bull my take is 4 to 5 not more. Don't listen indain channels listen Urs.

They have botched up,they should have fired upon fleeing jets.

Its not just about speed at location and height and speed wreckage would have fallen in India and it would have been PAF who would have started the war bcz india would have claimed that plane gotten inside Pak territory by mistake and Pak is the aggressor
Damned if you , damned if you dont
By not engaging intruders they haven't done anything good either.

Can't really confirm what has happened, but ISPR said that IAF jets intruded from Muzzafarabad. If thats the case, then they attacked Balakot in KPK. You don't need to intrude anywhere near Muzzafarabad to attack Bala kote on the LOC, you could do that without crossing the border. Bala kote is on the indian side of the loc.

It's not bombed u have idea how airforce works when they do bombing run??? They got intercepted and to evade enemy they drop bomb in hast for super sonic escape because mirage is not a dog fighter. Just relax theior mission failed its embarrassing for Indian Air force.
The main problem is not that, the main problem is why Indian jets penetrated Pakistani airspace and went safely, where was our AWACS/Long range radars/SAMs were, Sleeping @mingle o_O:undecided::what: shame on PAF to not react in timely manner @mingle :crazy:
So its confirmed the attack only face saving is they failed to hit the target due to scrambling of PAF jet . we were getting reports of PAF on high alert but yet they failed to stop the incursion .
@MastanKhan should it consider PAF success or failure ?
Total failure of PAF @monitor

Now 1000s excuses of hoshmandi danishmandi ....one more point. It shows Pakistan could not react immediately opposite to our PM statement.

The main problem is not that, the main problem is why Indian jets penetrated Pakistani airspace and went safely, where was our AWACS/Long range radars/SAMs were, Sleeping @mingle o_O:undecided::what: shame on PAF to not react in timely manner @mingle :crazy:

Total failure of PAF @monitor
They literally entered 4 km in with 20 sec run and dropped ordinance in haste who is failure here?? Who failed to hit target and get away?? Grow up bit

Back
Top Bottom