What's new

PAF officer-turned-J!hadi talks about his change of heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for serving the nation.I love how they planned to support local operations through money and arms; of course such unflinching patriots would never kill their own countrymen...they would just directly support those who would do the killing. I don't know how it's possible for the Taliban to cater to well educated Muslims, considering their very ideologies keeps people from getting educated in the first place. This whole article is so convoluted, on so many levels. A guy is willing to take revenge on the Pakistani army for killing his "brothers", without thinking about the Pakistani army personnel that must have been lost in the bloodshed. Why does the moral high ground only exist from the religious side of the argument? Why isn't a person of this ilk furious that his compatriots, civilian and military, are getting massacred by extremists? How are the extremists the victims in the numerous conflicts they have been responsible for starting in the first place? Questions that this high end magazine is probably uninterested in tackling.

This mess does bring up the issue of combating extremism within the military. As nuclearpak alluded to, the problems must have become obvious enough to require a crackdown. The issue that remains is: how to deal with the reality that the masses from which the low level ranks are filled is increasingly sympathetic to any message angled to include the apparent word of God. It is far easier to deal with the higher ranking officials, than it is to purge the lower ranks. They are far harder to track due to sheer numbers. As long as sympathizers exist in the general population, we will be hard pressed to keep them from entering the military. And now we have this very progressive magazine, from a very progressive organization. The 'educated', such as this man, will fall by the wayside with such sound arguments...that a 12 year old with an actual education would rip to shreds.

@Pfpilot;
You make sensible point as usual here.

About the underlined part: it can be explained. If any 'Individual' or 'Group of Individuals' professes loyalty to a Higher Authority than the one in the Organisation that he is part of or submits to.

Now add a Religious Symbology or Complexion to this; and you get an Individual or Group of Individuals who become blind to the idea of Comradeship within the Organisation that he is part of. Instead he sees himself as part of "a Higher or Transcendental Comradeship". That is the key to the issue that you have touched upon in the part that I have underlined. Consequent those Individual(s) cease to identify themselves with their Comrades or erstwhile Comrades.

This is the crucial part of the problem that the Pakistani Armed Forces or the Establishment must address and hope to solve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a very dangerous sign US and the international authorities should take note of this serious threat to the world. :angry: :angry:

Just imagine a j!hadi PAF officers flying made in USA f-16 with nukes and dropping it at US base in Afganistan/gulf or on shia Iran or India. :rolleyes:

Hope your word come true---ameen.

I am moved by my fellow country men concern about extremist infiltrating in PAF but say nothing about our own Extremist infiltrating in IA .

The arrest of two Indian army officers in a bomb attack that killed seven people could mean the upper echelons of the armed services have been infiltrated by Hindu extremists, analysts say. Lt Col Shrikant Prasad Purohit, who is the first serving officer in the army to be arrested on terrorism charges, and Ramesh Upadhyaya, a retired major, appeared in court last week on suspicion of involvement in an attack in September in the Muslim-dominated textile town of Malegaon.

Read more: Army-extremist link sparks concern - The National
Follow us: @TheNationalUAE on Twitter | thenational.ae on Facebook

I am moved by my fellow country men concern about extremist infiltrating in PAF but say nothing about our own Extremist infiltrating in IA .

The arrest of two Indian army officers in a bomb attack that killed seven people could mean the upper echelons of the armed services have been infiltrated by Hindu extremists, analysts say. Lt Col Shrikant Prasad Purohit, who is the first serving officer in the army to be arrested on terrorism charges, and Ramesh Upadhyaya, a retired major, appeared in court last week on suspicion of involvement in an attack in September in the Muslim-dominated textile town of Malegaon.

Read more: Army-extremist link sparks concern - The National
Follow us: @TheNationalUAE on Twitter | thenational.ae on Facebook

Offtopic...go start a new thread ...

Topic is Extremist infiltrating in Army and its on topic .We should worry about our A$$ rather then our enemy .other wise it will be routine to see bombing like Malegaon in our motherland.

Offtopic...go start a new thread ...

Please Develop Smart Mini Nuclear Weapon with Face recognizer so its easy to target Bai Zakir please leave us alone.
For your reference i am sending his Photo its so unique you won't find anybody similar to him.

image hosting site over 5mb

Hi, Chicken Little.welcome back to your idiotic off-topic and irrelevant posts.
I'm lovin it. :lol:

Its a very dangerous sign US and the international authorities should take note of this serious threat to the world. :angry: :angry:

Just imagine a j!hadi PAF officers flying made in USA f-16 with nukes and dropping it at US base in Afganistan/gulf or on shia Iran or India. :rolleyes:

aa gaya jaali Musalman. This guy is a troll and an internet hindu faking to be a muslim.

Why not kick his sorry as$ out of this forum mods?

@Pfpilot;
You make sensible point as usual here.

About the underlined part: it can be explained. If any 'Individual' or 'Group of Individuals' professes loyalty to a Higher Authority than the one in the Organisation that he is part of or submits to.

Now add a Religious Symbology or Complexion to this; and you get an Individual or Group of Individuals who become blind to the idea of Comradeship within the Organisation that he is part of. Instead he sees himself as part of "a Higher or Transcendental Comradeship". That is the key to the issue that you have touched upon in the part that I have underlined. Consequent those Individual(s) cease to identify themselves with their Comrades or erstwhile Comrades.

This is the crucial part of the problem that the Pakistani Armed Forces or the Establishment must address and hope to solve.

And it is going to be very difficult.

Look at the PA's motto:

Jihad fi Sabilillah (Fight in the path of God)

Isn't it obvious that many will take it literally and can get influenced in the way we can see happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
And it is going to be very difficult.

Look at the PA's motto:

Jihad fi Sabilillah (Fight in the path of God)

Isn't it obvious that many will take it literally and can get influenced in the way we can see happening.

That is a little problematic no doubt. There are already "conflicts" in the minds of fresh recruits.
Not an easy situation to overcome.

aa gaya jaali Musalman. This guy is a troll and an internet hindu faking to be a muslim.

Why not kick his sorry as$ out of this forum mods?

Too embarrassed to show his real identity....he's been give a pink saree several times but where else can these Indian fakers rant their nonsense.

Too embarrassed to show his real identity....he's been give a pink saree several times but where else these Indian fakers rant their nonsense.

Like we won't realize that he is an internet hindu trying to be a patriotic Indian muslim in front of Pakistanis.

Not every has the same level of IQ as these guys have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom