What's new

PAF instructor pilots (IPs) join Gripen training

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
7/9/2008 | At the same time, the business of training ETPS students on the most advanced fast-jet combat aircraft available to test pilots anywhere in the world continues unabated.

The first ETPS instructor pilots (IPs) flew their first Gripen sorties in 1999. Since then over 90 ETPS IPs and test pilot students from around the world have used Gripen as a key part of their annual fast jet training course. 2008 is no exception. The first phase of this year’s course began in April/May and the second phase will take place in September.

Each course typically comprises three IPs and a group of test pilot students. The ETPS is an international organisation and this year the seven Gripen students are drawn from the UK, Netherlands, Pakistan, Singapore and Switzerland.

Gripen - The wings of your nation - Gripen and ETPS Celebrate 10-Year Partnership

7/9/2008 | At the same time, the business of training ETPS students on the most advanced fast-jet combat aircraft available to test pilots anywhere in the world continues unabated.

The first ETPS instructor pilots (IPs) flew their first Gripen sorties in 1999. Since then over 90 ETPS IPs and test pilot students from around the world have used Gripen as a key part of their annual fast jet training course. 2008 is no exception. The first phase of this year’s course began in April/May and the second phase will take place in September.

Each course typically comprises three IPs and a group of test pilot students. The ETPS is an international organisation and this year the seven Gripen students are drawn from the UK, Netherlands, Pakistan, Singapore and Switzerland.

Gripen - The wings of your nation - Gripen and ETPS Celebrate 10-Year Partnership

Interesting. So how does this help the swedes? i think it will be an invaluable experience for the Pakistani instructor Pilot. His experience of the gripens handling will come in handy when he compares it to the Thunder and J10s
Regards
araz

Its a very well fast jet
first talking about that we are pakistani and pakistani yourself accepted in the world
fast jet air craft available to test pilot . this is pakistani and pakistani world class super minded in the world .
when pakistani around in the world thy he is drink of effort until anything then no back ward step.

i wouldnt read too much into this. this is probably a familarization program and nothing else...but good experience for our pilots.

Its a very well fast jet
first talking about that we are pakistani and pakistani yourself accepted in the world
fast jet air craft available to test pilot . this is pakistani and pakistani world class super minded in the world .
when pakistani around in the world thy he is drink of effort until anything then no back ward step.

Sorry Brother.
I am really soory but I cant understand the gist or content of your post to answer you. Could you explain what you are writing about so that we can have a discussion.
WaSalam
Araz

i wouldnt read too much into this. this is probably a familarization program and nothing else...but good experience for our pilots.

Caught up with this old post. Our pilots did not have anything specific to do with the Gripens here. But they were there to get training and qualified as Test Pilots for the JF-17 program. The ETPS has a few types in use, Gripen being one of them. no doubt a very Good experience for our guys on the type.

Its a very well fast jet

Normally I don't use this kind a wordings.
DUDE you are taking too much of your own stuff calm down and try to explain, what are you talking about.

I'm still trying to decode what he wrote, maybe he's trying to tell us that Martians are coming. :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom