What's new

PAF GD(P) - Need guidence

Elia Sameen

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam O Alaikum...!!!

I wish to join air force as General Duty Pilot. I have come to know that during the detailed medical check-up of the candidates, the face is comprehensively tested. The nose, eyes, ears, teeth, palate, tongue, face bones are tested and those candidates having problem in these parts of body are also rejected or expelled. I want to ask that what is actually required for teeth? I mean if someone has unbalanced teeth or has an extra or missing tooth, he may also be rejected?
:undecided:
Please guide me in this regard.

Assalam O Alaikum...!!!

I wish to join air force as General Duty Pilot. I have come to know that during the detailed medical check-up of the candidates, the face is comprehensively tested. The nose, eyes, ears, teeth, palate, tongue, face bones are tested and those candidates having problem in these parts of body are also rejected or expelled. I want to ask that what is actually required for teeth? I mean if someone has unbalanced teeth or has an extra or missing tooth, he may also be rejected?

to my limited knowledge all what is needed is that:

10 upper jaw teeth fully functional and 10 lower jaw teeth
two in each jaw must be MOLAR and well-filled teeth are considered as 'sound'...

Assalam O Alaikum...!!!

Is GD(P) field in air force allowed Females??
I am from Karachi.

Yes! GD(P) courses are offered every year for females too. But this year, there were no seats fo females as GD(P). Don't know why.:cry:

ooh that's not fair..

One thing i want to know that what type of Physical tests are conducted for the Aeronautical engineering course??

THANKS
HAREEM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom