What's new

PAF actively participating in Relief operations amid COVID-19 Epidemic

Ghalib e khasta kay baygher koun say kaam band Hain

Y20 or C5 Globe master or More IL78

China is ramping up supply chain wouldn't be issue now Pak should send Dr and staff along material to both US and UK it would bring a great Goodwill for Pak and people of Pak beacuse spread in Pak is slow and handling is very good I don't see a great risk of spread in Pak also weather getting hott.

Good will in the past hasn't helped Pakistan and in the future it will not.

I'm actually against sending any sort of medical staff to any foreign country -- I actually communication with Shahbaz Gill about my concerns since he's a neighbor of mines in Illinois that they need to prevent any sort of migration from happening.

Good will in the past hasn't helped Pakistan and in the future it will not.

I'm actually against sending any sort of medical staff to any foreign country -- I actually communication with Shahbaz Gill about my concerns since he's a neighbor of mines in Illinois that they need to prevent any sort of migration from happening.
That's not the case you need it if you wana seep through power corridors in US it should be part ur forgien policy why China helping Pak??? Only and only for good will So Pak help will count alot in these testing times and I also hope GOP will take steps for it if they advocate for Iran they can have this shott too but again living in denial nothing will happen won't work Pak needs to do serious work to fix her place in US forgien policy.

Back
Top Bottom