What's new

PAC Target Drones

I read that PAC manufactures it's own target drones and assumed these were also home made products, none the less, the real query in case you haven't noticed is the purpose of these target drones carrying some of their own ordnance.

Again, you read wrong. PAC DOES NOT MAKE TARGET DRONES. Other Givernment and Semi Government setups do as indicated above in a few posts. The recent AD exercise used Chinese made jet target drone S200 and S300 which were purchased last year. Lastly, no company in Pakistan has yet made an operationally qualified target drone that is jet engine based. Few only advertise the same

Again, you read wrong. PAC DOES NOT MAKE TARGET DRONES. Other Givernment and Semi Government setups do as indicated above in a few posts. The recent AD exercise used Chinese made jet target drone S200 and S300 which were purchased last year. Lastly, no company in Pakistan has yet made an operationally qualified target drone that is jet engine based. Few only advertise the same
You really need to search a little more, the S200 and S300 may be Chinese but PAC has been manufacturing the likes of Banshee Target Drones and more recently the Ababeel and Baaz Aerial Drones.#

Products
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV)[edit]
  • Ababeel Aerial Drone – A small arms target designed for target practice use by operators of small arms, machine guns. Also used to train operators for the larger and faster Baaz Aerial Drone. Can be very effective for recce missions.[20]
  • Baaz Aerial Drone – A recoverable aerial target designed for use with air defence guns and surface-to-air missile (SAM) systems. It has a very high rate of accuracy[21]
  • SELEX Galileo Falco – A surveillance UAV, production began in August 2009.[22][23]

Pakistan doesn't manufacture jet based drone targets. The common ones are propeller powered and the high speed ones are solid rocket powered.

You really need to search a little more, the S200 and S300 may be Chinese but PAC has been manufacturing the likes of Banshee Target Drones and more recently the Ababeel and Baaz Aerial Drones.#

Products
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV)[edit]
  • Ababeel Aerial Drone – A small arms target designed for target practice use by operators of small arms, machine guns. Also used to train operators for the larger and faster Baaz Aerial Drone. Can be very effective for recce missions.[20]
  • Baaz Aerial Drone – A recoverable aerial target designed for use with air defence guns and surface-to-air missile (SAM) systems. It has a very high rate of accuracy[21]
  • SELEX Galileo Falco – A surveillance UAV, production began in August 2009.[22][23]

And you need to really stop childishly believing such listed fairy tales. ABABEEL is designed and made by SATUMA and BAAZ is simply the local name for FALCO UAV. And there is no mention of any TARGET DRONES on PAC website at https://www.pac.org.pk/products.

And you need to really stop childishly believing such listed fairy tales. ABABEEL is designed and made by SATUMA and BAAZ is simply the local name for FALCO UAV. And there is no mention of any TARGET DRONES on PAC website at https://www.pac.org.pk/products.
You have little or no knowledge on the subject.

UAVs in Pakistan

Interestingly, there are several public sector companies involved in developing UAVs in Pakistan, including the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC), Air Weapons Complex (AWC) and National Development Complex (NDC).

The PACs Uqaab drone is in use by the Pakistan Army, and, according to unconfirmed reports, is being upgraded with Chinese help to carry a weapons payload. Other PAC UAVs include the Bazz and Ababeel. AWCs Bravo+ UAV is in use of the Pakistan Airforce (PAF). The PAF recently acquired an unarmed Italian drone called the Falco UAV, which is reportedly being used for surveillance and battleground assessments in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas. In 2008, the Pakistan Navy also reportedly completed trials of UAVs - the Austrian Schiebel Camcopter S-100 and Swedish Cybaero - from a Pakistani frigate in the Arabian Sea.

https://www.dawn.com/news/957471

Now can we get back to the subject in question without further derailing the thread.

You have little or no knowledge on the subject.

UAVs in Pakistan

Interestingly, there are several public sector companies involved in developing UAVs in Pakistan, including the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC), Air Weapons Complex (AWC) and National Development Complex (NDC).

The PACs Uqaab drone is in use by the Pakistan Army, and, according to unconfirmed reports, is being upgraded with Chinese help to carry a weapons payload. Other PAC UAVs include the Bazz and Ababeel. AWCs Bravo+ UAV is in use of the Pakistan Airforce (PAF). The PAF recently acquired an unarmed Italian drone called the Falco UAV, which is reportedly being used for surveillance and battleground assessments in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas. In 2008, the Pakistan Navy also reportedly completed trials of UAVs - the Austrian Schiebel Camcopter S-100 and Swedish Cybaero - from a Pakistani frigate in the Arabian Sea.

https://www.dawn.com/news/957471

Now can we get back to the subject in question without further derailing the thread.

The further you open your mouth the more your expose yourself! UQAAB is made by GIDS not PAC! Instead of quoting a Newspaper, quote an authentic source like I did from PAC website. And don't tell me about UAV's and Camcopter and Cybaero (that crashed) Sonny Boy, I was there on board PNS Shahjahan when these trials happened in 2008. Sometimes its better to simply accept ones mistake than making a public fool of oneself just because you want to look cool on a web page.

Now lets get back to the subject in question without further derailing the thread!

The further you open your mouth the more your expose yourself! UQAAB is made by GIDS not PAC! Instead of quoting a Newspaper, quote an authentic source like I did from PAC website. And don't tell me about UAV's and Camcopter and Cybaero (that crashed) Sonny Boy, I was there on board PNS Shahjahan when these trials happened in 2008. Sometimes its better to simply accept ones mistake than making a public fool of oneself just because you want to look cool on a web page.

Now lets get back to the subject in question without further derailing the thread!
Contain yourself hot shot, no need to get into a twist.
You may have witnessed some trials but i have seen much more than you can imagine.
I have been on these web sites much longer than you so i leave it to noobs to look cool and collect medals.
You don't even know the difference between Baaz target drone and the licenced produced FALCO UAV and instead trying to lecture others.
Here enlighten yourself on PAC's other products which may or may not be on their websites.

http://www.defense-aerospace.com/ar.../pakistan-delivers-parts-for-turkish-uav.html

The Aircraft Manufacturing Factory (AMF) was established in 1975 with the primary role of assembling Mushshak (MFI-17) aircraft from knockdown kits received from abroad. However in 1981, AMF also started manufacturing many parts of Mushshak aircraft. The Factory bought the sole worldwide manufacturing rights from Sweden and went on to build 185 aircraft for Pakistan Defence Services and for export to Iran. Oman and Syria. AMF also developed Super Mushshak, a variant of existing Mushshak, that has more powerful engine, new instruments and facility of cockpit air-conditioning. The Factory is trying to sell the Super Mushshak to potential customers abroad, while continuing its support to the existing MF1-17 fleet worldwide. Later in 1993, AMF began co-production of K-8 jet trainer in collaboration with China. The aircraft development and production is a major achievement in the field of aviation. AMF is also manufacturing drones for aerial target practicing.

https://fas.org/nuke/guide/pakistan/facility/kamra.htm

Contain yourself hot shot, no need to get into a twist.
You may have witnessed some trials but i have seen much more than you can imagine.
I have been on these web sites much longer than you so i leave it to noobs to look cool and collect medals.
You don't even know the difference between Baaz target drone and the licenced produced FALCO UAV and instead trying to lecture others.
Here enlighten yourself on PAC's other products which may or may not be on their websites.

http://www.defense-aerospace.com/ar.../pakistan-delivers-parts-for-turkish-uav.html

The Aircraft Manufacturing Factory (AMF) was established in 1975 with the primary role of assembling Mushshak (MFI-17) aircraft from knockdown kits received from abroad. However in 1981, AMF also started manufacturing many parts of Mushshak aircraft. The Factory bought the sole worldwide manufacturing rights from Sweden and went on to build 185 aircraft for Pakistan Defence Services and for export to Iran. Oman and Syria. AMF also developed Super Mushshak, a variant of existing Mushshak, that has more powerful engine, new instruments and facility of cockpit air-conditioning. The Factory is trying to sell the Super Mushshak to potential customers abroad, while continuing its support to the existing MF1-17 fleet worldwide. Later in 1993, AMF began co-production of K-8 jet trainer in collaboration with China. The aircraft development and production is a major achievement in the field of aviation. AMF is also manufacturing drones for aerial target practicing.

https://fas.org/nuke/guide/pakistan/facility/kamra.htm

Yes we have all clearly witnessed the accuracy of your enlightening statements on PAC making jet targets used by Army AD at the start of this thread WindJammie! The medal is yours for being consistent in trying to defend your one goof with load of other continuing goofs. So continue with your rant as I have already said what was needed.

Back
Top Bottom