What's new

PA Helicopter crashes near Lasbela - Passenger list includes senior officers leading flood relief effort

Inna Lilahe wa Inna ilahe rajioun

Truly sad news, my condolences to the families of the deceased. May they Rest In Peace.

May Allah forgive the sins, Be merciful and also Judge them IF they had misused there powers but eventually forgive them

Ameen

Leave it to Allah.

If I think of it, Let’s say If I am a Corp Commander and a Lt Gen, I can’t even trust my batman or fellow officers, Junior let alone organize a coup or overthrow an elephant while knowing very well that ISI/MI is closer to me than my Kiraman Katibeen.

The churan can go to hell though. Balochistan lost more than 150 civils to flood as well but they are mere civilians. There count can increase, Not an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inna LILLAH e wa Inna ELLAIH e raji’oon

Wasn’t General Sarfraz Ex DG MI too ?

It's called operating based on weather windows they are only in the air when the weather window is satisfactory its not a magical machine. These helis are perfect for rescuing individuals in difficult terrain due to their small size same as any other light heli the question should be who TF allowed this heli to host 4 high ranking officials alongside 2 pilots and 1 crew chief in such terrain and weather conditions knowing very well this heli has short legs in case of emergency .

You are raising a very valid question, but do you realise you are making this whole episode seem very suspicious too ?

It's called operating based on weather windows they are only in the air when the weather window is satisfactory its not a magical machine. These helis are perfect for rescuing individuals in difficult terrain due to their small size same as any other light heli the question should be who TF allowed this heli to host 4 high ranking officials alongside 2 pilots and 1 crew chief in such terrain and weather conditions knowing very well this heli has short legs in case of emergency .
It's easier being reactive, rather than pro-active

A vast Vaccum has been left in Balochistan and all over the country such experienced men gone in a flash an investigation should be launched into why so many high-ranking officials were jammed into such a tiny bird that too in terrible weather conditions the morale will certainly be down across the armed forces.

Why is it the army only learns basic lessons after major tragedies? the losses which have been incurred today will leave behind voids for years to come. sad sad sad the heart aches.

Cursed Land.
Nothing cursed. These are difficult missions with a high degree of risk. A ton of things can go wrong at anytime.

God bless all the men who lost their lives. ~Lahoo jo hai Shaheed ka, woh Qaum ki Zakaat hai

Windy bro, in how many heli crashes may day calls are given ??? Heli crashes are abrupt and violent especially if the tail rotor fails. Pilots try to save the aircraft and dont get time to send mayday calls.

For a heli a crash from a 1000ft is even deadly. 7k height is too much to fall from.
Without knowing the particulars it is difficult to predict what caused it - but the issue isn’t 7k feet which gives ample time for a mayday - the more altitude the better for most emergencies even for helicopters .

This was over mountainous terrain and that 7000ft could be msl and not agl. So in reality the aircraft could be barely 1000ft or less above a mountain.

Based on the weather report - and I could probably guess if I see the METAR it could be wind shear as well which has take the life of many including the 2001 Fokker crash.

Nothing cursed. These are difficult missions with a high degree of risk. A ton of things can go wrong at anytime.

God bless all the men who lost their lives. ~Lahoo jo hai Shaheed ka, woh Qaum ki Zakaat hai
There will be questions as to why with the METAR the decision to go ahead was taken. It is likely that per those conditions it was deemed safe but precautions were advised.

Considering there are reports of an accompanying heli(that made it to the same destination??) this could be pretty much anything from technical fault to perhaps a freak weather phenomenon

Don't want to speculate but given weather and terrain - and early indication of altitude could this be a CFIT. Unfortunately happens too often. Makes me think about Mushaf. That was a huge loss perhaps bigger than this one. Then again lets wait and get more particulars.

.اللہ پاک اپنی حفاظت میں رکھے ان سب کو... امین

1659390690502.png

Back
Top Bottom