What's new

PA accepts Counter Terrorism Centre logo designed by Stealth (PDF member)

How about improving the logo? adding a skull? like the elite brasilian police of rio..lol.......anyhow nice work bro!

BOPE.

Batalhão de Operações Policiais Especiais

Special Police Operations Battalion, mostly known by its acronym BOPE.

logobope02_thumb.jpg

Check this movie out - called elite squad based on BOPE you won't be disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOPE.

Batalhão de Operações Policiais Especiais

Special Police Operations Battalion, mostly known by its acronym BOPE.

logobope02_thumb.jpg

Check this movie out - called elite squad based on BOPE you won't be disappointed.

I have seen the movie... its awesome... love their uniform and LOGO/Insignia!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen the movie... its awesome... love their uniform and LOGO/Insignia!

Cool bro :) Brazilian film industry is coming out with gems. Glad you seen it, would have loved a logo like theirs, they are probably one of the best Special Forces in the world in FIBUA. :sniper:

Cool bro :) Brazilian film industry is coming out with gems. Glad you seen it, would have loved a logo like theirs, they are probably one of the best Special Forces in the world in FIBUA. :sniper:

How to get a subtitled Brazilian movie?-

How to get a subtitled Brazilian movie?-

You can easily get them sub-titled bro, try Amazon.

The Elite Squad [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: Film & TV

51ywwbKlclL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Product details
Format: PAL
Subtitles: English
Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 1.77:1
Number of discs: 1
Classification: 18
Studio: Optimum Home Releasing
DVD Release Date: 12 Jan 2009

Lo ker lawo gal-

Arey yaar sharefon ki duniya mein kahan agaya mein- o bhaion- i meant- koi torrent- free online streaming link?- :D-

Thanks to all sorry i was on track today with my cousin Yastoor Mirza (Pakistani) who was winner of the BMW Spain Formula race and Ford race recently 2nd and 3rd position @ FG1000 Dubai Formula :) i was with him for some shots and some graphics related work ;)

Thanks to all once again!

Thanks to all sorry i was on track today with my cousin Yastoor Mirza (Pakistani) who was winner of the BMW Spain Formula race and Ford race recently 2nd and 3rd position @ FG1000 Dubai Formula :) i was with him for some shots and some graphics related work ;)

Thanks to all once again!

Well then Congrats on that toooo!! :tup: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom