What's new

Over 80% of CCP virus cases undocumented in China: Report; US firm sues China for mishandling virus

China has underreport 381313% of their cases, the dead bodies are everywhere in China to the degree they have no place to send the bodies they shoot rocket to send the bodies to the space.

Numbers and logics are not the strong point of the dotards, but anyway whatever make you feel better and less pathetic about your failed state...

As for the US firm, since China hold all the cards, including most of the medical supplies, I recommend the dotards act smarter, its really not a good time to pick up a fight with China.

And guess what? your countries have yet to hold a single outbreak of plague in centuries, that's why the so-called black death can wipe you almost out of earth completely.

You failed at level as a country, as always, don't blame China for your born incompetence, sure China mishandle the initial outbreak due to the virus is so novel and there is indeed a few misconducts here and there in the government.

But that's by a standard of perfection, and comparing their mistakes with the sheer incompetence by your failed state, it is a night and day difference.

Judging by your capabilities, to be honest, warning you several weeks earlier or not, wont make much a difference to you, besides the fact you may have less retarded reasons to blame China for your own failures.

Last edited:
China has underreport 381313% of their cases, the dead bodies are everywhere in China to the degree they have no place to send the bodies they shoot rocket to send the bodies to the space.

Numbers and logics are not the strong point of the dotards, but anyway whatever make you feel better and less pathetic about your failed state...

As for the US firm, since China hold all the cards, including most of the medical supplies, I recommend the dotards act smarter, its really not a good time to pick up a fight with China.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Like you have to be 52 degrees body temperature to get the test in the west, you guys have done a great job in the past two months, it is nothing more than a flu anyway, right?

Andrew Smith
I am a doctor from SF and I can no longer maintain my silence anymore. For those of you who know me from my previous posts, I revealed the major coverup within the US about coronavirus cases by the corrupt regime that rules our country. WHO reports that China was able to test 1.6million a week for COVID-19 and that was 1-2 weeks ago (see report by WHO Dr Bruce Aylward). This news is intentionally censored by American media companies who focused the coverage on the Korean response instead.
The rumor within is that the Chinese offered the US their cheap and effective mass produced test kits to help us with the outbreak, but the corrupt Trump regime rejected it so that his cronies with lixs to big pharma companies can profit instead.
The result is pathetic production numbers, inferior inaccurate/faulty test kits with a vastly marked up price for American citizens. This lack of testing resulted in an inability to detect the disease and the massive outbreak we have in the US today, with many more Innocents poised to suffer/die.
Disgraceful! How can we deal with the corruption and ineptitude that pervades our highest levels of government??

He is one of the hunderds US whistleblowers?

Andrew Smith
I am a doctor from SF and I can no longer maintain my silence anymore. For those of you who know me from my previous posts, I revealed the major coverup within the US about coronavirus cases by the corrupt regime that rules our country. WHO reports that China was able to test 1.6million a week for COVID-19 and that was 1-2 weeks ago (see report by WHO Dr Bruce Aylward). This news is intentionally censored by American media companies who focused the coverage on the Korean response instead.
The rumor within is that the Chinese offered the US their cheap and effective mass produced test kits to help us with the outbreak, but the corrupt Trump regime rejected it so that his cronies with lixs to big pharma companies can profit instead.
The result is pathetic production numbers, inferior inaccurate/faulty test kits with a vastly marked up price for American citizens. This lack of testing resulted in an inability to detect the disease and the massive outbreak we have in the US today, with many more Innocents poised to suffer/die.
Disgraceful! How can we deal with the corruption and ineptitude that pervades our highest levels of government??

He is one of the hunderds US whistleblowers?
So to save face, they rather let their ppl die. Gr8

Back
Top Bottom