What's new

Over 250 ex-militants from J&K waiting in Nepal to come India

Confusing article, actually. If they're Ex-Militants, and arrived into Nepal by air, they surely must be unarmed. But who/what is in charge of receiving them and verifying their credentials? This surely is an easy way to enter India though.

Easiest solution: Let them cross back into India the same way they crossed over to Azad Kashmir!

Confusing article, actually. If they're Ex-Militants, and arrived into Nepal by air, they surely must be unarmed. But who/what is in charge of receiving them and verifying their credentials? This surely is an easy way to enter India though.

Easiest solution: Let them cross back into India the same way they crossed over to Azad Kashmir!
Once they enter Kashmir, getting ak-47 in hand is a cakewalk.

Why are people baying for their blood? These guys are obviously trying to surrender.

Once they enter Kashmir, getting ak-47 in hand is a cakewalk.
RR is always there to take care of those who pick up arms again. I think it's better to give them a chance.

To be honest I don't really understand why these mard-e-momins are trying to coming back. The wives and kids are surely Pakistanis/"Azad" Kashmiris. I thought "Azad" Kashmir was a land of milk and honey.

RR is always there to take care of those who pick up arms again. I think it's better to give them a chance.

To be honest I don't really understand why these mard-e-momins are trying to coming back. The wives and kids are surely Pakistanis/"Azad" Kashmiris. I thought "Azad" Kashmir was a land of milk and honey.
Yeah coming back in J&K along with families :/

i would rather prefer a fake encounter on these pigs who were(is) anti-India.....

2014 approaching, more will try to infiltrate.

It's simple, J&K floated a scheme for disillusioned militants to surrender, this was done by back channel with Pakistan's connivance...a 1000 of them responded back to the scheme. Indian authorities fixed the Wagah border as their official crossing point - but because these militants were unofficial in Pakistani records they preferred to fly down to Nepal and crossed into India from there. Most of these 1000 ex militants have Pakistani wives and had menial jobs in Pakistan to support their families. Once they started arriving they were kept under observation.

It's simple, J&K floated a scheme for disillusioned militants to surrender, this was done by back channel with Pakistan's connivance...a 1000 of them responded back to the scheme. Indian authorities fixed the Wagah border as their official crossing point - but because these militants were unofficial in Pakistani records they preferred to fly down to Nepal and crossed into India from there. Most of these 1000 ex militants have Pakistani wives and had menial jobs in Pakistan to support their families. Once they started arriving they were kept under observation.

The article doesn't have the same clarity though. It leaves too much for speculation.

Back
Top Bottom