What's new

OST to film "Battle for Sevastopol" (2015)

I LIKE IT SO MUCH............post some more this type of song plz. :-)

i saw 100 of 100 docomentary in ww2. allmost all of them show how the german army is so powerfull, how battle harden they are. how there tiger tank destroyed 1 : 10 (t-34) battle. but naver saw some good docomentary how the russian army was so couragas- determain- how much ordinary people suffer under nazi invasion. you gyes need to dubbed your ww2 archaive in english bro.

Film about sniper of Red Army Lyudmila Pavluchenko
This is very good film. I've seen it twice. Whole film is on VideoLand channel on YouTube. The title is
ПРЕМЬЕРА! Битва за Севастополь (2015) / Смотреть Онлайн

i saw 100 of 100 docomentary in ww2. allmost all of them show how the german army is so powerfull, how battle harden they are. how there tiger tank destroyed 1 : 10 (t-34) battle. but naver saw some good docomentary how the russian army was so couragas- determain- how much ordinary people suffer under nazi invasion. you gyes need to dubbed your ww2 archaive in english bro.
There is awesome TV series about WW2 in the East in english. There are 18 episodes. Here is the first one:

Is it about when the Soviets lost Sevastopol in 1942 ?

This is very good film. I've seen it twice. Whole film is on VideoLand channel on YouTube. The title is
ПРЕМЬЕРА! Битва за Севастополь (2015) / Смотреть Онлайн

There is awesome TV series about WW2 in the East in english. There are 18 episodes. Here is the first one:
Can you post a video with English sub titles ..
Between I loved the Movie : "Stalingrad"..:tup:

Ironic considering the current disaster, Lyudmila Mykhailivna Pavlichenko hero of the Soviet Union a Ukrainian

Stalingrad 2013 - Trailer #2 (HD)
Stalingrad 3D Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Thomas Kretschmann WWII movie HD

OST to cult Soviet film "White Sun of the Desert" (1969)

Back
Top Bottom