What's new

Osama was pulled up for speeding 8 years before death: Report

Pulsar

Reaction score
Country
India
The report, leaked to Qatar-based broadcaster Al Jazeera which circulated it late on Monday, offers fascinating details about life on the run for the world's most wanted man, who, it says, wore a cowboy hat to avoid being spotted from above.

Osama bin Laden lived in plain sight for almost a decade and was once even pulled over for speeding but not apprehended, thanks to the incompetence of Pakistan's intelligence and security services, an official report into his killing said on Monday. :cheesy:

In one testimony showing how close bin Laden came to being captured, "Maryam", the wife of one of his most trusted aides, recounted how his car was stopped by Pakistani police in the Swat region.

"Once when they were all ... on a visit to the bazaar they were stopped for speeding by a policeman," the report says. "But her (Maryam's) husband quickly settled the matter with the policeman and they drove on."

To avoid detection from the sky, bin Laden took to wearing a cowboy hat when moving about his compound in the city of Abbottabad, his wives told investigators.

Osama bin Laden's life on the run revealed by Pakistani inquiry - The Times of India

With no electricity bills, no house tax, no phone bills, no dish TV rentals, no nothing, this coot was really having a ball at state expense! I wonder how and why the respective departments didn't cut off his electricity and phones for non payment of dues? Or were these being paid by some secret intel agency on his behalf? And therefore a section of the Establishment knew his whereabouts?

Of course they did! You don't need to be an Einstein to figure that out!

With no electricity bills, no house tax, no phone bills, no dish TV rentals, no nothing, this coot was really having a ball at state expense! I wonder how and why the respective departments didn't cut off his electricity and phones for non payment of dues? Or were these being paid by some secret intel agency on his behalf? And therefore a section of the Establishment knew his whereabouts?

Of course they did! You don't need to be an Einstein to figure that out!

Are you really that ignorant? Did you even go through the report?

Busted....!

It's a 336 page report.:cheesy:

Better luck next time.

Here's a link to the real report...go through it.Document: Pakistan's Bin Laden Dossier - Pakistan's Bin Laden Dossier - Al Jazeera English
Arre bhai, the original report is 336 pages in small print. I got mine reproduced in 763 pages due to the bigger more readable font and that includes the appendices and annextures! :P

And yes I've gone through every word of it. I don't think you have, as being a mod on PDS is a full time job, no? :undecided: :D

well he's right he might had read the TOI or indian media reports.
with additional masti masala of there own
Additional masala of their own? :woot: :omghaha:

Well, additional masala will probably be used for Ram Gopal Verma's next movie, "Ek Tha Osama"!! :D Which needless to say, will be banned in Pakistan!
tsg_smiley_banned.gif

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom