What's new

‘Ops in tribal areas could split Pak army’

Like i said, as long as the claim is maintained on Azad Kashmir, there is no need to hurry. It can take 10 years, 20 years, 50 years, 100 years, whenever. We can wait :)

Like i said, as long as the claim is maintained on Azad Kashmir, there is no need to hurry. It can take 10 years, 20 years, 50 years, 100 years, whenever. We can wait :)

lol, unlikely m8.

Hey I've already argued that "waiting" is in Pakistan's best interest anyway. Why let India win via a "soft" invasion in which it exercises its economic superiority? Fifty years, a hundred years, the longer the wait, the stronger Pakistan and the Pakistani identity. Shoot yourself in the foot "Akhand Bharat" supporters. :cheers:

the stronger Pakistan and the Pakistani identity.

This is something I'm looking forward to seeing. How will it develop. I'm sure the Bharat influence will be shrugged off sooner or later. This will only be a good thing. Pakistan should not look West for culture, it has it all within its borders from the Indus Valley to the Aryan invasions and Gandhara. The culture should be Islamic, and personally I think that Sufism is what enamoured Pakistani ancestors into converting to Islam so a combination of all these would make a unique culture. I'd definitely prefer Sanskrit to Urdu since it's Pakistan's language, not Bharat's..though they can use it of course. Unfortunately this all depends on the fashion people of Pakistan, the teaching, the monkeys in the media might play a part..it might take a bit longer than expected.

Agnostic and roadrunner, i don't have anything more to add about this. Like i said, India can wait, and it is waiting. The right time will come. :)

This Akhand Bharat or marching down to the Red Fort to put atop the Flag of Pakistan is the day dreams of people who have nothing better to do. And they are from the lunatic fringe since both the issues are unimplementable.

Whenever one sees either of the contentions bandied as truism, it is sure sign that such people should immediately scramble for psychiatric assistance.

Pakistan is a fact of history. Notwithstanding its turmoil, it is still a sovereign country that is moving towards its destiny. Of late, there has been cognisable progress in her economy. And so she will surely find its place in the comity of developed nations.

There is a difference in the economic health of India and Pakistan. Poverty is rampant in both countries notwithstanding the economic resurgence in both countries. Why should there be any Akhand Bharat to add on the miseries already there in India and which is being combated and yet not conquered nor the light visible at the end of the tunnel?

Akhand Bharat is a concept of infantile masochism!

This Akhand Bharat or marching down to the Red Fort to put atop the Flag of Pakistan is the day dreams of people who have nothing better to do. And they are from the lunatic fringe since both the issues are unimplementable.

Whenever one sees either of the contentions bandied as truism, it is sure sign that such people should immediately scramble for psychiatric assistance.

Pakistan is a fact of history. Notwithstanding its turmoil, it is still a sovereign country that is moving towards its destiny. Of late, there has been cognisable progress in her economy. And so she will surely find its place in the comity of developed nations.

There is a difference in the economic health of India and Pakistan. Poverty is rampant in both countries notwithstanding the economic resurgence in both countries. Why should there be any Akhand Bharat to add on the miseries already there in India and which is being combated and yet not conquered nor the light visible at the end of the tunnel?

Well Said Salim. A good post in this crap thread. Realities are often replaced by assumptions and fantasies by Indian or Pakistani fundamentalists, too often.
Kashif

My post was not based on any particular post on this thread.

It is a generalised comment on the issues.

As much as I would like agree with your post, for the most part, i think it is very apt within the context of the forum where posting anti-national slurs is the best thing some unemployed can achieve in their natural lives and nothing more than public display adoloscent machoism, a lame attempt to seek personal gratification that is hard to find in their real life.

But to completely dismiss the concept of Akhand Bharat, is also ludacris. International boundaries have been redrawn time and again, more than one cares to remember in the recent past.

Israel came into existance from oblivion. The mighty USSR was dismembered. China annexed Tibet and should everything go its way, same future awaits Taiwan. US granted psuedo-statehood to Puerto Rico, soon it might well become the 51st State. Boundaries are fast dissappearing among European nations though not literally as yet.With this in mind, we can only but guess the geographical structure few decades from now.

It is as indeed sad that a wonderful concept of Akhand Bharat has become more of a Hindu fundamentalist cliche more than anything else. It is owing to this grand strategy that territories such as Sikkim, Goa and Hyderabad Deccan are a part of today's Indian Republic. These are better examples of Indian diplomacy and in most cases might. Whether right means were employed while annexing these territories or not, is a discussion for another day.

Agreed, Pakistan and Bangladesh are soverign entities in their own right and pursuing their won destiny, we wish them the best. But, it is something that would perhaps haunt us forever, the very thought of one great secular multi-ethinic nation from the borders of Afghanistan to Burma, from Kashmir to kanyakumari is too cheesy of a thought to let go. The Akhand Bharat as original envisoined is not feasible anymore and atleast not in India's current socio-economic senario. Both Pakistan and Bangladesh are good as a lost cause.

But, the same cant be said about kashmir as yet. Boundaries are fast disolving in the face economic vaibility and human convinience, in the case of small nations. India has a strong influence over Bhutan and to some extent Nepal. Should the influence grow as India evolves, we might indeed see a redrawn India. As long as there is the political will and motivation, to label something as unachievable is rather naive.

Thoughout the history of mankind, nations were formed, flourished, risen to greatness and fallen to dust, and again consolidated along same underlying idealogies more often than not, only with a different shape. And, a few decades is short time with referrence to the history of Nations. And there is no reason to assume there will not be any geographical changes in the future. Only time can tell what the future has in store for us.

Maddy,
All your analysis is quite logical. Hmm.

I just thought that if Pakistanis used the word Pakistan instead of India and replace the word secular with islamic than the thoughts are disturbing. After all they have all the rights to dream the way they like it! :lol:

Kashif

Maddy,

I just thought that if Pakistanis used the word Pakistan instead of India and replace the word secular with islamic than the thoughts are disturbing. After all they have all the rights to dream the way they like it! :lol:

Kashif

they are, absolutely, as i said again the back-bone is the local socio-economic situation at home. And we do have a conflict of interest in the case of Kashmir.

Other than that, luckily Pakistan has plans of being a part of the united Muslim Ummah. We have no problems with that, it would on the contrary be gratifing to see a south asian country playing a leading role, Arabs dont deserve it anyways. They have more money than BRAINS!!!

Maddy,

Kashif

No Pakistani wants to be a part of Bharat aka India. It's you Akhand Bharatis that want to be part of Pakistan. Let's leave everything as it is, Pakistan is very happy. Persoanlly I think seal the borders a bit more to prevent the illegals crossing over into Pakistan would be better!!

Agnostic and roadrunner, i don't have anything more to add about this. Like i said, India can wait, and it is waiting. The right time will come. :)

A clarification please; what exactly are you hoping will occur when this "right time" arrives, and what line of reasoning leads you to believe that your desired outcome would occur?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom