What's new

Opinionated - China Chipping Away to Semiconductor Dominance

All best Indian talents are abroad.
The rest in country is with 80-90.
I believe if the nutritious condition is better, the number can reach the estimated genetic ceiling, some argue is 90-93.

Wow! you are coming out as rather racist. There is no credible research on any relation of genes to intelligence of any sort. And if some idiot cites you some random paper, search for yourself, the limitless literature and studies in reputable journals done by scientists from all around the world.

Wow! you are coming out as rather racist. There is no credible research on any relation of genes to intelligence of any sort. And if some idiot cites you some random paper, search for yourself, the limitless literature and studies in reputable journals done by scientists from all around the world.
You have it all wrong, Andrew is merely stating facts. Indians abroad are more intelligent in comparison to those living in India. They are more successful outside :tup:

I don't go to their area but they love moving to Chinese area. I can't blame them because our area have one of the highest resale value. Plus the school with a lot of Chinese are some of the well sought after public schools in Canada.

Do you feel that Canada is approaching to the threshold of a recession buddy?

Last edited:
@WebMaster @waz @Horus How about clearing all the chinese troll posts on the thread.

This Indian troll just gave me a bunch of negative rating just because I am not 100% pro India in my postings. I would urge@webmaster, @waz and @Horus to remove the negative rating this troll put on me and strip him the ability to give ratings. He is abusing his rights.

This Indian troll just gave me a bunch of negative rating just because I am not 100% pro India in my postings. I would urge@webmaster, @waz and @Horus to remove the negative rating this troll put on me and strip him the ability to give ratings. He is abusing his rights.
Exactly. My negative rating too.
@waz @WebMaster
Because speaking the truth then I was given negative.
What kind of mentality such a so called think tank has!

Last edited:
Do you feel that Canada is approaching to the threshold of a recession buddy?
five quarters of stagnation so far. A lot of people are house rich and cash poor. The government is very careful by not raising borrowing rate. It dropped recently.
If the house bubble were to pop I hate to see the chaos that it could cause.

Exactly. My negative rating too.
@waz @WebMaster
Because speaking the truth then I was given negative.
What kind of mentality such a so called think tank has!
Forget it man. You're not going to catch up to me with negative rating. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom