What's new

Opinionated - Best time to get back IOK

Worst time. Clear the snakes within your sleeves before undertaking such an adventure.

Mullah diesel and his army is being primed and amped. People asleep at the switches yet again. Diesel is a direct threat to Pakistan and like his face, he is a cancer that is metastasizing within Pakistan.

Add to this group the Angry students in Balouchistan, the Dakoos of Sindh, the Raiwand Dynasty, the Aackazai and PTM crowd - with the judiciary and bureaucracy as cherries on the top. Too much manure in the system. I am not saying have a squeaky clean wheel, but bring some level of charge and control before even considering such an adventure.

Last edited:
US, EU/NATO are busy with Russia.

China is already fully deployed along LAC.

PMIK just met with both Xi and Putin.

This is the best time to send troops across the LOC.
1645847263408.png

If only the Pakistani Military top brass actually cared about its people, it would use its money for strengthening and developing the army and nation and not pocketing it for development of personal land plots and housing authorities. Then they would actually be able to do something about Kashmir.

If you ask me who lost two of his Cousins via Mukhbiri and 1000 of Village fighters including my leg . Their is no right time for Kashmir ops. The majority of the Kashmiris in the mainland are Pascifist and unwillingly accepted the Slave life. Yea the villages near the LOC can be liberated via Mujahideen as the youths of those areas are Hardcore Anti Indians and Consider themself as Pakistanis

Worst time. Clear the snakes within your sleeves before undertaking such an adventure.

Mullah diesel and his army is being primed and amped. People asleep at the switches yet again. Diesel is a direct threat to Pakistan and like his face, he is a cancer that is metastasizing within Pakistan.

Add to this group the Angry students in Balouchistan, the Dakoos of Sindh, the Raiwand Dynasty, the Aackazai and PTM crowd - with the judiciary and bureaucracy as cherries on the top. Too much manure in the system. I am not saying have a squeaky clean wheel, but bring some level of charge and control before even considering such an adventure.
He want to say best time to kill the enemy inside and outside of the country…And he is right why not get back kashmir and kill these snakes in disguise of indian bombardment :lol:

If I remember correctly I have read about local Kashmiris outing infiltrators during Operation Gibraltar. We have examples of tough resistance offered by groups like Hamas, Hezbollah, the Taliban etc. If Kashmir is to be liberated this is the model.
Yes most of the SSGs who were Infiltrated mention the same thing that mainland is not willing to help us but they are Anti Indians. So the most Successful ops was Liberation of Rajouri Close to LOC . And their very first Ruler was a Undercover SSG the area was returned back to the Indians few months After the war had finished.

Yes most of the SSGs who were Infiltrated mention the same thing that mainland is not willing to help us but they are Anti Indians. So the most Successful ops was Liberation of Rajouri Close to LOC . And their very first Ruler was a Undercover SSG the area was returned back to the Indians few months After the war had finished.

The bitter fact is that Operation Gibraltar was planned and executed on two ridiculously false and unfounded premises:
1) That, without any pre-existing insurgency or political unrest, local Kashmiris would, as if miraculously, rise against India, as soon as our infiltrators would make contact with them.
2) India would not institute a full-fledged attack, consequent to this infiltration.

Failure of such a blundering venture was writ on the wall.

The bitter fact is that Operation Gibraltar was planned and executed on two ridiculously false and unfounded premises:
1) That, without any pre-existing insurgency or political unrest, local Kashmiris would, as if miraculously, rise against India, as soon as our infiltrators would make contact with them.
2) India would not institute a full-fledged attack, consequent to this infiltration.

Failure of such a blundering venture was writ on the wall.
Who the f*ck planned this?

🤦🏻‍♂️

Sorry to say but, us ke liye Army ko larna pare ga and under Bajwa hum tum bas methai methai khel rahe hai...

If I remember correctly I have read about local Kashmiris outing infiltrators during Operation Gibraltar. We have examples of tough resistance offered by groups like Hamas, Hezbollah, the Taliban etc. If Kashmir is to be liberated this is the model.
Just a small problem , the loc is fenced!! will be hard to replicate 65 model.

Brilliant idea , one problem. the 15/16 corps might play spoilsport.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom