What's new

Opinion; what did late asma jahngeer a.k.a ghaddar thought about army

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I disagree with most of these but this is what she thought

1- they are political duffers..(key word is political)
2. Generals play golf while poor soldiers are killed in incalculated way. No regard for loss of soldier lifes/inaduequate measures taken to protect lives(no MRAPs or protection). Light infantary was left to die under mirage2000 Precison base bombing in 1998/kargil for no particular gain
3. Love plots
4. No consistent policies
5. Like to interfere in running a country
6. Encouraged terroism by following USA/Foreign agenda(drones + CIA grab op)
7-acts as qabza group on prime land

2. Generals play golf while poor soldiers are killed in incalculated way. No regard for loss of soldier lifes/inaduequate measures taken to protect lives(no MRAPs or protection). Light infantary was left to die under mirage2000 Precison base bombing in 1998/kargil for no particular gain
3. Love plots

Idk about point 7. She was right about the rest. To be fair to them, they were dealing with Sharifs and Zardaris before.

I have the utmost CONTEMPT for her and it has nothing to do with the army.

She made her fortune as a lawyer defending the corrupt elite and then made a big show of being a humanitarian,

It's like a member of a bank robber gang who throws a couple of nickels at beggars to show off his charity.

P.S. I feel the same way about Aitzaz Ahsan or anyone else who defends the corrupt elite.

3. Love plots

She was so right too bad we did not listen to her back then
I agree with all 7 points, last three month has open 90% Pakistani's mind about our brave generals and world No 1 secret agency, all the self proclaimed titles are now coming into limelight. one more year of General Bajwa and we will compare Pakistan Army with Burmees Army.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom