What's new

Opinion: Kashmir cause is finally dead

If kashmiri don't want Pakistan then the cause has been dead for Pakistan for a long time

An independent Kashmir will be headache for Pakistan

Thanks for input

Hence it makes no sense for Pakistani people to spill their blood for someone who doesn't even want them.

I think like bengaldesh it's time to move on if that's what Kashmir want.

They can fight it out themselves

Kashmiri want to be part of Pakistan

Then a small minority want to be independent (pie in the sky dreams)

No kashmiri worthy of the name especially a Muslim wants to be part of India, internet is available and they can see the toxic shit going on inside india

Kashmir was part of INDIA since past 10,000 years. mark my words, with massive development works that are going on, you will see all the dissent disappear within 15 years

India is a utter communal shithole

Indian Muslims across India are waking up and you think a Muslim majority Kashmir that hates Hindus as much as we do is asleep?

The modern day Republic of India (BritishRaj v 2.0) didn't even exist until 1857 and rebooted in 1947, one say after Pakistan's independence.

You're right, Kashmir was part of historic India.

Historic India = Indus Valley = modern day Pakistan

Kashmiris are our Indus cousins, culturally, linguistically and genetically.

Keep begging Gangadeshi.

Genetic map of Pakistan

View attachment 923687
HAHA, west is not so blind as you. They refer to INDIA as a culture that exited for 10,000 years , the Hindu Cultrure . Hindu is not a religion , but, way of living and culture. Its not abt Geography :)

Militarily, taking Kashmir, trying to limit the conflict in the region, is difficult. Achieving 10 to 1 superiority against India is next to impossible as well as limiting the conflict across LOC only, eventually a nuke war.
RAW Vs ISI situation is evergreen, the mistrust will never start talks.

Militarily there are a few ways, but that would require Chinese military intervention to keep some formations of Indian Army busy. Second is a full blown out Intel Ops against Indian forces in Kashmir, but the longer it lingers, ,more chances of a full fledged war will loom over. If Pakistan military beef up troop numbers on LOC, that will not go unnoticed and Indian Army will do the same.
Cowardice
How come Indians are doing terrorism freely in Pakistan without fear of full fledged war?
Indians sensed a coward Pakistan so their making it bleed on every front.
Pakistan had and still has the opportunity to make Indians bleed in Kashmir or india in general.
I understand not wanting a nuclear war. I understand keeping a limit on insurgents. But how Pakistan treats Kashmiri mujahideen even india doesn’t even treat them like that. And this is gonna cause Pakistan heavily. The new wave of resistance in Kashmir will be independent. They just need to short their logistic issues and that’s all. Once that happens Pakistan will face the threat of war with india and be hated by Kashmiris.
For every excuse you guys think about for your abandonment of Kashmir, there’s a valid refutation of your excuse.

HAHA, west is not so blind as you. They refer to INDIA as a culture that exited for 10,000 years , the Hindu Cultrure . Hindu is not a religion , but, way of living and culture. Its not abt Geography :)

They think your idol worshipping snake charmers

Get off the hindutva Whatsapp

Culturally, meh
Linguistically, yes
Genetically, not really. We are a race of our own which created a civilisation in the foothills of the Himalayas, primarily Iranic and Eurasian

Umm….no. This fascination of Muslims in the subcontinent to desperately try and associate themselves with Arabs and Turks is hilarious.

Kashmiris are Indo-Aryan offshoot called Dards. They come from the same ancestry as Punjabis and Sindhis.

Kashmir as a civilization was part of the ancient Indus Valley as noted at Burzoham.

51717BCF-6146-41AC-8D64-5BDCD2D269ED.png

This is why I say, flood IOK with sophisticated equipment and go pro cams and see the magic in 4K. I’d love to see, will probably share the content with many friends.

The eastern delusional vermin thinks the corrupt government speaks for 240mn people which is quite funny.
IOK will get flooded with sophisticated weapons soon. New supply routes and new organizations will keep the struggle alive.
Kashmiri groups just need to build alliances outside of Pakistan. There’s enough tunnels under Jammu and Punjab for the Kashmiris to be supplied forever.

The west refer to India today as a collective call centre scam.

The word Hindu is literally the Persian variant of Sanskrit Sindhu.

Sindhu was a geographical location….the INDUS VALLEY…as referred to in the Rig Veda.

Old Persian and Sanskrit come from a common Indo-European language. All “S” sounding words in Sanskrit were pronounced with an ”H” in Persian, hence SINDHU became HINDU.

Might want to read my link Pajeet Gangadeshi…or shall I say Dasyu. :)

Kashmiri want to be part of Pakistan

Then a small minority want to be independent (pie in the sky dreams)

No kashmiri worthy of the name especially a Muslim wants to be part of India, internet is available and they can see the toxic shit going on inside india

India is a utter communal shithole

Indian Muslims across India are waking up and you think a Muslim majority Kashmir that hates Hindus as much as we do is asleep?
haha, with 350 million muslims across entire INDIA, if what u said is even 1% true , we wud be having atleast 10 bombblasts everyday and 100 minimum shootouts . On contrary, you see no major incident happenned in india since 2014, absolutely ZERO. In pakistan we see bomb blasts and shootouts happening atleast on weekly basis,

The Kashmir cause isn't dead- the people of the land have yet to give in.

The state that pledged to aid us in the cause however, has given in

The generals on our side have sold out on Kashmir.

haha, with 350 million muslims across entire INDIA, if what u said is even 1% true , we wud be having atleast 10 bombblasts everyday and 100 minimum shootouts . On contrary, you see no major incident happenned in india since 2014, absolutely ZERO. In pakistan we see bomb blasts and shootouts happening atleast on weekly basis,

Instead Hindu fanatics are resorting to mob mentality. We know when we read the headlines how a mob of Hindu fanatics have attacked and killed Indian Muslims.

The west refer to India today as a collective call centre scam.

The word Hindu is literally the Persian variant of Sanskrit Sindhu.

Sindhu was a geographical location….the INDUS VALLEY…as referred to in the Rig Veda.

Old Persian and Sanskrit come from a common Indo-European language. All “S” sounding words in Sanskrit were pronounced with an ”H” in Persian, hence SINDHU became HINDU.

Might want to read my link Pajeet Gangadeshi…or shall I say Dasyu. :)
Yes, we are owning INDUS valley civilization, vedas as our own, Sanskrit language as our own, YOGA(this also was part of INDUS civilization) as our own and entire world also sees us as ancestor of VEDAs and civilization, it is u own dis-owned vedas and cutlure of indus valley. where as we continued and still follow the cutlture of INDUS VALLEY civilization and VEDAs. you can also claim

India is a utter communal hatred, the only people who hate Hindus and indians more then Pakistani is other indians

No major incident 🤣😂😂 every other day you have some sort of riots or communal violence breakout

Religious buildings being burnt, hate speeches, death due to riots

I'm Kashmiri,, why the hell do you think Kashmiri would feel anything towards Hindus except for hatred?

Yes, we are owning INDUS valley civilization, vedas as our own, Sanskrit language as our own, YOGA(this also was part of INDUS civilization) as our own and entire world also sees us as ancestor of VEDAs and civilization, it is u own dis-owned vedas and cutlure of indus valley. where as we continued and still follow the cutlture of INDUS VALLEY civilization and VEDAs. you can also claim

Indus valley civilization was in Pakistan,, our people have been here for thousands upon thousands of years

What connection do your eastern ganga dwellers have with our people and history??

You were living in jungles when we had cities

Umm….no. This fascination of Muslims in the subcontinent to desperately try and associate themselves with Arabs and Turks is hilarious.

Kashmiris are Indo-Aryan offshoot called Dards. They come from the same ancestry as Punjabis and Sindhis.

Kashmir as a civilization was part of the ancient Indus Valley as noted at Burzoham.

View attachment 923696

Um....no.

Whilst the Burzoham civilisation was reported to have the same skeletal structure of those in the Indus valley civilization, it is not reported that any direct link can be made between the Burzoham civilisation and Indus, apart from their presence as an Indo-Aryan Genus.

At the same time, a vast majority of Kashmiri ethnicity genetically differs from that of the rest of Pakistan- an example being that a good portion of the people there have fairer skin on average that the rest of Pakistan and also have a wide range of eye colours, from blue to grey to green. All of which is not as prevalent in the rest of Pakistan and Indus-originated ethnicities.

Um....no.

Whilst the Burzoham civilisation was reported to have the same skeletal structure of those in the Indus valley civilization, it is not reported that any direct link can be made between the Burzoham civilisation and Indus, apart from their presence as an Indo-Aryan Genus.

At the same time, a vast majority of Kashmiri ethnicity genetically differs from that of the rest of Pakistan- an example being that a good portion of the people there have fairer skin on average that the rest of Pakistan and also have a wide range of eye colours, from blue to grey to green. All of which is not as prevalent in the rest of Pakistan and Indus-originated ethnicities.

Nice try, but I don’t see any evidence in support of any of your claims whatsoever. What I do think you’re trying to do is desperately trying to pretend to be Turk and Arab.

You’re not…the Punjabis, Sindhis and Kashmiris share a common origin. Feel free to deny this all you want, but the Genetic maps prove this time and time again.

Also, you might want to travel around Gilgit-Baltistan, KP and western Punjab before making stupid claims like that.

BJP IT Cell has done a number on your brain cells.

1. This is the Indus Valley…a geographical location, the majority of which is in Pakistan.

9FD2F099-AD12-4D1D-9DAE-A30783920CFD.jpeg

2. This is the Indus Valley Civilization (3500 BCE to 1800 BCE)…the majority of it belongs in Pakistan and it predates the Vedic civilization (1500 BCE to 800 BCE).

D56B091C-4856-417F-82E4-A3321FFBF794.jpeg

63788D07-8431-43EE-98F1-CD8820B27417.png

3. The Vedic civilization has nothing to do with Hinduism or Gangadesh. The Rig Veda has and the Vedic people had more in common with Avestan Persians than you Gangadeshis in Dasyu Varta.

The way Gangadeshis try and pretend to be Vedic Indo-Aryans is so similar to how some Pakistanis try and pretend to be Arab. It seems like a subcontinent obsession to look west and claim their ancestry.

:D

Last edited:
Nice try, but I don’t see any evidence in support of any of your claims whatsoever. What I do think you’re trying to do is desperately trying to pretend to be Turk and Arab.

You’re not…the Punjabis, Sindhis and Kashmiris share a common origin. Feel free to deny this all you want, but the Genetic maps prove this time and time again.

Also, you might want to travel around Gilgit-Baltistan, KP and western Punjab before making stupid claims like that.

BJP IT Cell has done a number on your brain cells.

1. This is the Indus Valley…a geographical location, the majority of which is in Pakistan.

2. This is the Indus Valley Civilization (3500 BCE to 1800 BCE)…the majority of it belongs in Pakistan and it predates the Vedic civilization (1500 BCE to 800 BCE).

3. The Vedic civilization has nothing to do with Hinduism or Gangadesh. The Rig Veda has and the Vedic people had more in common with Avestan Persians than you Gangadeshis in Dasyu Varta.

The way Gangadeshis try and pretend to be Vedic Indo-Aryans is so similar to how some Pakistanis try and pretend to be Arab. It seems like a subcontinent obsession to look west and claim their ancestry.

:D

Which Pakistani want to be Turk or Arab??? If anything people here tend to be ethnocentric jahils putting too much emphasis on pashtun, Punjabi, sindi bullshit

We are Muslims, we just see no great connection to pagans

When the hell did I claim to be turk or arab lmao

Don't group me with your dumbass stereotypes, I'm someone who takes pride in my own ethnicity without having to simp for Arabs or Turks

Your constant quoting of Facebook sources is tiresome and exposes the fact that you failed to read mine.

Take a read buddy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230408-113755~2.png
    Screenshot_20230408-113755~2.png
    276.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20230408-113729~2.png
    Screenshot_20230408-113729~2.png
    200.6 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom