What's new

Opinion: Egypt's el-Sisi manufactures new dictatorship

It actually is. If dozens of convoys from the international community have passed through the Rafah border how can it be right?

I do not expect you to understand the ins and outs of Egyptian affairs, however, the closing of the tunnels is purely a security decision, one that started with Operation Sinai after 16 border guards were killed in the Sinai in August 2012, not as the article claims after the ouster of Mohammed Morsi.

Simply not true.

Before this conflict even began. Since the conflict began over a thousand injured Gazans have been transported to Egyptian hospitals according to the Egyptian FM (over a week ago now I think).

There is nothing to 'admit' to. Securing our own borders and stopping illicit trade and the movement of fighters in and out of the Sinai is not a crime.

Stop with Iranian propaganda news outlets will you.

Everything is propaganda against Egypt regime. ;)

Everything is propaganda against Egypt regime. ;)

No, there is often valid criticism against the Egyptian regime. However, every article you have linked to is factually untrue and is trying to further Iran's standing and goals in the region. I didn't expect any better from a media outlet owned by the regimes own media corporation (IRIB).

No, there is often valid criticism against the Egyptian regime. However, every article you have linked to is factually untrue and is trying to further Iran's standing and goals in the region. I didn't expect any better from a media outlet owned by the regimes own media corporation (IRIB).

Iranian broadcastings just broadcast the news and have no special goal in the region. Just tell the truth. That's all.

Hundreds sites in English and Arabic broadcast true news against Egypt regime.
Also develop many articles.

Egyptian Society has a soft corner for Dictators. That is why they got Military Men ruling the Country:

1. Gamal Abdul Nasser
2. Anwar ul Saadat
3. Hosni Mubarak
4. Abdelfattah Al Sisi

There is a famous saying " Be careful what you ask for because you might get it "

Egyptian Society has a soft corner for Dictators. That is why they got Military Men ruling the Country:

1. Gamal Abdul Nasser
2. Anwar ul Saadat
3. Hosni Mubarak
4. Abdelfattah Al Sisi

There is a famous saying " Be careful what you ask for because you might get it "

Never knew that Egyptian society was only 60 years old. Funny that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom