What's new

Opinion: Boston Bombings: The Most Important Questions | PKKH.tv

i do genuinely feel there's a lot of coverup and a lot we (public) are not being told

one question -- it's reported that Russian intel APPARENTLY warned Americans about these 2. As was the case in 9/11 (in which there was also intel - confirmed fact) -- no action was taken

certain policy circles in the US (and Russia as well) gained from this incident

but regardless - 2 people dead, many lost limbs. That's very sad and inhumane.

i do genuinely feel there's a lot of coverup and a lot we (public) are not being told

one question -- it's reported that Russian intel APPARENTLY warned Americans about these 2. As was the case in 9/11 (in which there was also intel - confirmed fact) -- no action was taken

certain policy circles in the US (and Russia as well) gained from this incident

but regardless - 2 people dead, many lost limbs. That's very sad and inhumane.

Just say it openly what you are insinuating, so that we know you believe in the conspiracy theories Sir: 9/11 and Boston bombings were allowed to happen so that USA could go to war against Islam. Right? Totally absurd!

Being on the FBI watch list doesn't mean they arrest you. They even questioned Tamerlan and didn't find enough reason to suspect him of anything. Are you suggesting they detain and charge every person of interest going forward? You'll then accuse America of profiling Muslims.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom