What's new

Open line of production for the steyr in Tunisia?

Mootaz-khelifi

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
What do you think if tunisia requested license from Austria to manufacture Steyr in Tunisia as Australia and the United States and Malaysia did ?

bullets industry we have but rifle strategic and a special task in strayed increase of the number of recruit* of the National Army and meet their needs without having to buy from Austria

As well as the promotion of industries and development of the local military
I in my opinion must open line production for the Steyr in Tunisia

waiting your opinions

and of course we develop an upgraded Steyr by our selves for example the Steyr AUG A2 to steyr AUG A2 TN
422263_492548904091686_188657041_n.jpg

copied from brother Mouath14 arab army forum

What do you think if tunisia requested license from Austria to manufacture Steyr in Tunisia as Australia and the United States and Malaysia did ?

bullets industry we have but rifle strategic and a special task in strayed increase of the number of recruit* of the National Army and meet their needs without having to buy from Austria

As well as the promotion of industries and development of the local military
I in my opinion must open line production for the Steyr in Tunisia

waiting your opinions

and of course we develop an upgraded Steyr by our selves for example the Steyr AUG A2 to steyr AUG A2 TN
422263_492548904091686_188657041_n.jpg

copied from brother Mouath14 arab army forum

Now, Much better to join Germans on their NG Weapons.

i chose Steyr because we are already use it and maybe we can ask Germans to help us make it all weather condition weapon ( can work is desert dust and rain and mud of the north )

Steyr is an excellent assault rifle, i wonder why Indian army is not looking into this one.

So whats the difference between the previous version of rifle n the one upgraded by ur country?

IMO go for G-36... Germans make the best rifles in the world

G36k-slpr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom