What's new

Open armed and welcoming Liberal "Sanctuary City" New York has decided to pay for plane tickets to send migrants "anywhere in the world but here".

Hamartia Antidote

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh but the Liberals haven't rescinded their "sanctuary" status yet...that would be admitting defeat.

I'd like to thank the Liberal Democrats for keeping up their tradition of creating problems and then making sure to implement their usual solution of simply dumping it on somebody else to solve.

Last edited:
Conservatives, liberals, all in USA are in a state of derangement nowadays.

usa invaded their countries usa should accept them, dont worry usa you just print more dollar.

usa invaded their countries usa should accept them, dont worry usa you just print more dollar.

Which countries are those again?

This is the list of the top countries whose citizens are fleeing in droves and jumping our border fences.

borderjumpingcountries.png

I don't think anybody would be happy when people are illegally jumping their border fences by the hundreds of thousands.
What's this anti-illegal shit from? Australia started it in 2000s and now everyone is copying this inferior shithole of low iqs... it defies belief. Illegals don't affect anything and are irrelevent to USA and Pakistan. Europe has a legitimate issue because they are native states. If anything illegals can help remove the government. The only one really against them is the government. Illegals would make good shock troops. Illegals are good for attacking unions (unions are now ascendent into deep state areas, unopposed). They are also not brainwashed zombies and haven't been successfully propagandised by the government.

What's this anti-illegal shit from? Australia started it in 2000s and now everyone is copying this inferior shithole of low iqs... it defies belief. Illegals don't affect anything and are irrelevent to USA and Pakistan. Europe has a legitimate issue because they are native states. If anything illegals can help remove the government. The only one really against them is the government. Illegals would make good shock troops. Illegals are good for attacking unions (unions are now ascendent into deep state areas, unopposed). They are also not brainwashed zombies and haven't been successfully propagandised by the government.
you can have them :enjoy:

What's this anti-illegal shit from?

Tell you what. Why don't you let the entire population of India and Afghanistan move into Pakistan

Why do you even have a border check..apparently to you it is a waste of money.

Just let everybody in..including the poor of the world from all continents.
You have plenty of room...let's have New York fly everybody there.

You can solve the problem of all the world's poverty and woes by building them homes, giving them food, education, and jobs. It will be no problem or headaches.

Last edited:
yes all on list invaded by usa or forced them to accept printed dollar.

china.png

Including China of course! They are the biggest pushover on the list i guess. Xi always bowing to the white man and having no independent policy.

Russia.png

Don't forget that US stooge Putin.

Last edited:
I said european countries are native and so shouldn't. You must be a unionist then.

Well I said Pakistan should pick up all the people of the world who don't want to be in their countries..don't you agree Pakistan should? You should be welcoming since you are saying other countries aren't.

Well I said Pakistan should pick up all the people of the world who don't want to be in their countries..don't you agree Pakistan should? You should be welcoming since you are saying other countries aren't.
I think afghans entering pakistan is healthy against the sindh criminals who attend archdiocese in karachi.

and indians maybe less so... but a few couldn't hurt it might help relations

For a merge of the afghan pakistan state it's essential

Back
Top Bottom