What's new

Op-Ed: Pakistani Supreme Court Judges Brought This Problem On Themselves

Hi,

There was no haste on the part of the judges---they had given as much time to the Sharif family to come up with evidence---.

The judges were being EXTRA CLEVER---.

The judges are so clueless that they don't know that sicilian mafia does not threaten the judges families---. It is done by the russian mafia and the drug cartels---.

These guys are trying to be too clever---and they have fckd up---I pray they get out of this mess in one piece---but for their sake they tried their best to screw things up real good---.

Strike when the iron is hot---.
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Hi,

We need to stop this " agree to disagree "---we need to break the old bonds and learn to tackle the problems in a newer pro-active manner on a fastrak.

We have to learn and adjust our way of thinking and approach with the changing times and changing requirements.

We cannot live with the security of the old mindset to fight and win the battles of the future.

Today---and in the future---time is of essence---time is the enemy---and the enemy also knows that---.

Once you delay it---the enemy will sabotage you on a different front---divert your importance elsewhere---and educated members of this board know very well how badly the delays have effected our procedural growth---.

For that reason---I have great praise for Iranian and afghanis in the U S----they change so fast with the changing times---they make once person as their go to guy and leader---and then they push him forward for success---when he succeeds---he pulls the one behind him up---the next then the next then the next---.

Last edited:
Hi,

These judges are at fault---it is because of their incompetence and weakness that the politicians are talking like that against the judges on public forums.

These judges have created situations like these by not nipping the problems in the bud in a timely member---the only thing that they have uttered is " don't challenge our patience "---which meant that these judges are basically cowards at heart and neither do they have the courage and nor the force to take these corrupt politicians to task who threatened them.

These judges had neither provided justice to the public and nor had they forced the rule of law---their judgements are worthless---worthless than even a toilet paper---worthless on the paper that they are written on---worthless in their implementations---but when you listen to them---they claim to be the most honorable people of the realm of islam---how disgusting.

They had the opportunity to nip this problem in the bud---the nation was ready for the final verdict and they screwed up on that as well.

They will pay a heavy price for the drama that they have created---this problem is the creation of their own inaction and inability---.

The judges of the pakistani supreme court must look inside of them and see what have they done to themselves and the nation to be in this position that they are in.
Actually judges gave a historical decision. It will be REMEMBERED for 200 years!

The decision of the SC bench will be remembered for 200 years.
Now the are grilling IK why he sold his sole property in UK and brought the money in Pakist!n. Thats makes it to remember SC decision for 400 years.

It's the judiciary that is reluctant to take immediate steps against so called inept political leaders. An environment free of political interference is a must for the judiciary to come up with the long awaited aspirations of the masses. Nehal and others like that should face a deserving future. How they dare to threaten judiciary to manipulate it in their favour. Judiciary should take courageous steps to make the country go in right direction

Hi,

Your comments are valid if seen in absolute reference and especially with respect to Islam that emphasizes on a speedy and universal justice for all the right reasons.

But if we see it in Pakistan's context, I think we should let these justices take some time because they can't break free of this system either and they are up against the status quo that is far deep rooted and what we see is just the tip of the iceberg.

Furthermore, here also the issue is that it is a bench and decisions are based on majority which I really find detrimental to the disposal of speedy justice.

We have waited so far so just wait a few weeks and see if the justice is done or not.

:lol: Is it a new short for "Hi Sir"

Last edited:
:lol: Is it a new short for "Hi Sir"

Hi,

Yeah---just like me---my key board is getting old.

Look at it this way---if the judgements was passed and Nawaz forced to resign---whomsoever would have been in power would be more focused to face the problems that are coming up in pakistan and the surrounding areas----.

Look at the drama about the " picture "---if it is not one thing---it is another problem---.

Look ath the threats coming now---. Before the verdict---PML-N was sure that Naswaz was done---that is news right from the top---they were shocked and ' flabergasted ' at the news of 2-3 verdict---. Shocked out of their shalwars---they couldn't believe the opportunity given to them to make thing bad---.

Time is the enemy---delayed justice is justice denied.

The Reporters 8 June 2017 , JIT Latest news ,

Sheikh rasheed pe Hamla

If someone openly chalanging judge like behalf should be punish him and his entire gang from nawaz if not than court has no right to punish any civilians which few days age mouse choudry nisar said if any one use harsh word on judges forces be punished

Hi,

Yeah---just like me---my key board is getting old.

Look at it this way---if the judgements was passed and Nawaz forced to resign---whomsoever would have been in power would be more focused to face the problems that are coming up in pakistan and the surrounding areas----.

Look at the drama about the " picture "---if it is not one thing---it is another problem---.

Look ath the threats coming now---. Before the verdict---PML-N was sure that Naswaz was done---that is news right from the top---they were shocked and ' flabergasted ' at the news of 2-3 verdict---. Shocked out of their shalwars---they couldn't believe the opportunity given to them to make thing bad---.

Time is the enemy---delayed justice is justice denied.

I totally agree with you that they should have asked the PM to step down so as to proceed with the investigation though internationally a PM would have resigned anyway if two of the judges had declared him dishonest.

However, I disagree with you that NS didn't know about the verdict in advance...there is plenty of evidence that he knew it already and even some journalist knew that it was initially 3-2 and then it got swapped i.e. 2-3 in the very last days and I think it was due to the establishment intervention.

Remember judges alone cannot do anything. They need institutions to obey their orders and execute them. If the establishment is not supportive, the judges will talk a lot but won't be able to do anything. And establishment was perhaps afraid of a sudden change and some hypothetical unrest because let me say that a visionless coward is leading the establishment.
Since I have been reading about the history of Pakistan and different verdicts by the Supreme courts, I found out that Justice Sajjad Hasan Shah was about to give a verdict against NS, but then COAS, the shameless, the unmanly Jahangir Karamat did not support the SC rather decided to stay neutral and leaving the SC open to the attack by NS goons and ousting of the justice through supreme judicial council which was purchased for a hefty amount and the guy lanati bearded ugly person who brokered the deal was Tarar who was later made president of Pakistan as a reward.

NS later disposed of and scrapped the unmanly Jahangir Karamat. That is why I like Pervaiz Musharraf that at least he showed the courage and boned NS when he tried to discard him. Though even he compromised and knelt down before KSA otherwise he could have at least tried NS for corruption charges and disqualified this whole family through the SC and banned them from politics forever and recovered all the wealth they stole.

The silver lining in the current murky situation is that these judges have not accepted any money and they are finally going to disqualify him. But the most positive thing is the independent media that has provided the people of Pakistan up-to-date information despite the fact that govt has purchased quite a few media houses and the anchors. And this has changed the whole dynamics and despite NS doing his utmost, all of his actions are getting backfired and rendered useless. Furthermore, the Dawn fiasco has put so much public pressure on the unmanly establishment that they will have to support and execute the verdict otherwise they will lose all the public support and even there might be a mutiny within certain institution because there is a considerable seething anger in the lower to even upper ranks and head of the institution had to face quite a lot of critical and hard questions. The nation is far more aware than the 1990s and a leader like IK is leading the opposition.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you that they should have asked the PM to step down so as to proceed with the investingation though internationally a PM would have resigned anyway if two of the judges had declared him dishonest.

However, I disagree with you that NS didn't know about the verdict in advance...there is plenty of evidence that he knew it already and even some journalist knew that it was initially 3-2 and then it got swapped i.e. 2-3 in the very last days and I think it was due to the establishment intervention.

Remember judges alone cannot do anything. They need institutions to obey their orders and execute them. If the establishment is not supportive, the judges will talk a lot but won't be able to do anything. And establishment was perhaps affraid of a sudden change and some hypothetical unrest because let me say that a visionless coward is leading the establishment.
Since I have been reading about the history of Pakistan and different verdicts by the supreme courts, I found out that Justice Sajjad Hasan Shah was about to give a verdict against NS, but then COAS, the shameless, the unmanly Jahangir Karamat did not support the SC rather decided to stay neutral and leaving the SC open to the attack by NS goons and ousting of the justice through supreme judicial council which was purchased for a hefty amount and the guy lanati bearded ugly person who brokered the deal was Tarar who was later made president of Pakistan as a reward.
NS later disposed off and scrapped the unmanly Jahangir Karamat. That is why I like Pervaiz Musharraf that at least he showed the courage and boned NS when he tried to discard him. Though even he compromised and knelt down before KSA otherwise he could have at least tried NS for corruption charges and disqualified this whole family through the SC and banned them for politics forever and recovered all the wealth they stole.

The silver lining in the current murky situation is that these judges have not accepted any money and they are finally going to disqualify him. But the most positive thing is the independent media that has provided the people of Pakistan up-to-date information despite the fact that govt has purchased quite a few media houses and the anchors. And this has changed the whole dynamics and despite NS doing his utmost, all of his actions are getting backfired and rendered useless. Futhermore, the Dawn fiasco has put so much public pressure on the unmanly establishment that they will have to support and execute the verdict otherwise they will lose all the public support and even there might be a mutiny within certain insitution because there is a considerable seething anger in the lower to even upper ranks and head of the institution had to face quite a lot of critical and hard questions. The nation is far more aware than 1990s and a leader like IK is leading the opposition.

Hi,

See---again it is about the timing---Musharraf did not do things in a timely manner.

The judges still need to pass their verdicts---if they chose to draw a salary and get benefits---then that s the job that they have chosen to perform---.

This time the judges had very little pressure as compared to the past---because the public was with them---yet they screwed up bad.

The real culprit is Gen. Raheel Sharif---he should have seen the writing on the wall---he had a minimum two justifiable opportunities to take him out---the Dharna and the APS massacre---but this man is so simple---it is unbelievable---a general should not be so simple---never ever.

Hi,

See---again it is about the timing---Musharraf did not do things in a timely manner.

The judges still need to pass their verdicts---if they chose to draw a salary and get benefits---then that s the job that they have chosen to perform---.

This time the judges had very little pressure as compared to the past---because the public was with them---yet they screwed up bad.

The real culprit is Gen. Raheel Sharif---he should have seen the writing on the wall---he had a minimum two justifiable opportunities to take him out---the Dharna and the APS massacre---but this man is so simple---it is unbelievable---a general should not be so simple---never ever.

The most polite word I can use for them is vision-less because they are unable to see the larger picture whether it is Mushy or RS. You are right the latter got two opportunities but he didn't avail them and this reinforces the idea that they act on the signal from foreign establishment.

Didn't Mushy see that if he let NS get away, he will finally return since he signed a 10-yr agreement only. Then he didn't do anything to at least recover the looted wealth from this family. That was a betrayal and then he again betrayed the nation and his oath and succumed to the pressure when he finally let them come back through NRO.

RS as you said is too simple and sincere but lacks the analytical capability to evaluate the situation other than battlefield.

In a way, it is not their fault, they are trained to be soldiers, take commands , obey orders, pass on commands and listen to "yes sir". So they lack the acumen necessary to deal with the devious politicians whose lives start with lie and deception, fake emotions and impressions.

But still I expect a general to possess bigger skillset than a soldier or a low ranking officer. After all, deception, disinformation, are part of the war games especially in the modern day. This idea scares me that if they can't deal with the enemies within, how will they defend the country? and perhaps the same lack of wisdom lead to 1971 debacle as Ayyub utterly failed in reading the situation on the ground and understanding the game plan of the enemy.

Last edited:
I think its wrong to blame the recent Generals for this situation. Blame is entirely on NS. He has time and again betrayed his voters, what to speak of the state that he has repeatedly betrayed, all for the love of his life i.e. his family business empire over his motherland. What is amazing about us, the people of Pakistan, is that he just sits there with his innocent smiling face speaking blatantly of bringing foreign investment into Pakistan while keeping virtually all his personal wealth invested outside and we let him get away with it. How naive is that? Do we deserve any better?

We speak of Imran Khan as our leader in waiting, what does he do as the hour is about to arrive? Welcomes Gondal family, the EOBI looters and co into his fold...Wow, lots to say but Lets keep the focus on NS and his soon to become former loyalists so i refrain from bursting the bubble just yet, for now i just pray that i am wrong about the last part and we get out of this vicious cycle of being ruled by the same old corrupt faces.

Back
Top Bottom