What's new

ONLY FIGHTING MAN FOR PAKISTAN!

talibanisation was itself gifted by general zia and nobody else

you still didnt answered my question any how

good luck

your answer is todays pakistan?
its up to be in there, & just shut up or come backing your armed forces, choice is yours?
who told you, talibans were born in genrl zia,s time?
its just all wrong perceptions!

your answer is todays pakistan?
its up to be in there, & just shut up or come backing your armed forces, choice is yours?
who told you, talibans were born in genrl zia,s time?
its just all wrong perceptions!

they are fed up with political propaganda all the time
blame army for that blame ISI for that
why you waste time on them

they are fed up with political propaganda all the time
blame army for that blame ISI for that
why you waste time on them

cause i am batman! lol
it suppose tobe like that?;)
art of war, with words?:azn:

ae7cae3c76eafd627d7f3d1d33029e9a.jpg

167be5e6fdb13ca0ef0cbb1d6a37a276.jpg

بی اے فیل چیپ جسٹس آف پاکستان جناب افتخار چوہدری صاحب کے والد محترم پنجابی اور والدہ بلوچی ۔
اکبر بگٹی کے خاص دوست رھے اور بگٹی صاحب کے آرڈر پر ھی چوھدری صاحب کو جج کی کرسی ملی
"ورنہ کسی لاری اڈے میں چتری والے کیلے بیچ رھے ھوتے "
اب چونکہ وہ بگٹیوں کی خاص محبت کی وجہ سے اس مقام تک پہنچے ہیں تو پھر کیسے وہ بگٹی قبیلے کے خلاف کوئی فیصلہ کر سکتے ہیں وفاداری بھی تو کوئی چیز ھوتی ھے نا آخر
۔
اللہ پاکستان کا حامی و ناصر ھو ۔ آمین

Dictator crushing another hater. :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
A man who is responsible for briniging Pakistan in to this mess is being termed as "Saviour". Oh the irony!

A man who is responsible for briniging Pakistan in to this mess is being termed as "Saviour". Oh the irony!

I'm not sure what are you referring to ! please, elaborate your point or stop trolling.

Yeah, we will see the fugitive in Commando style, when the next phone-call threatening PacLand to be sent back to the stone age will again make him pee his pants and surrender his country. Then we can see "National Birds" flying over Isloo and Lahore soon enough. Musharraf is someone will sell his soul and country for money while milking his country's sentiments for the same. Who knows, maybe the next invitation to his nemesis-land will include a longer cooling heal time in the Police station.

Actually I find it quite amazing that such non issues (as an army chief cum president supposedly scoring over a TV anchor) should generate such excitement.

People seem to need these distractions to escape from the real world issues.

a man responsible for great economy, strong defence,super national unity?
all of them are just a dream for comman pakistanis, specially these days?

a man responsible for great economy, strong defence,super national unity?
all of them are just a dream for comman pakistanis, specially these days?

Since when did you become IK fan mooli jutt :lol:

I'm not sure what are you referring to ! please, elaborate your point or stop trolling.

A man who destroyed social fabric of Pakistan, KPK and FATA is on fire, Balochistan slipping away, Karachi represents hell thanks to him for strengthening MQM there.

He had his good moments but he will be remembered as one who created disunity among whole nation!

Back
Top Bottom