What's new

Online said J-14 and a large number of images

还行~您辛苦了!一半真一半假!

read a post from fyjs today
says china will develop j-10-21(j-10c) a low profermence stealth fighter to counter f35 and j-14 is aiming f22
not sure it's true or not

No, last time I heard, the J-13 was the lower end development and the J-10C doesn't even exist, nor does that J-XX whatever program.

"The following are pictures, many of imagination User"
First Dreams , then Imagination, then it becomes into reality. So You (Pakistan & China) are in right way.

The way several aircraft developing countries are proceeding with their latest developments, i am sure the 5 years period from 2014-2019 would be the most interesting period because it would be the period of introduction of a bulk of 5th generation fighters from around the world.

Lets wait and see what we are likely to see and which country comes out with some extraordinary idea in fighter development.

????????????????????

he thanked for the effort of thread starter and say that it is a mixture of fake and true and it is usual to see fellow compatriot communicate in mother tongue rather than being constrainted by merely currently dominant language,isnt it???:pakistan::china::sniper:hegemonic:usflag:

if its true than PAF should aqcuire this to hunt FGFA or PAK FA whatever.....it seems a monster Aircraft....

The serial number of J-xx,J13 or the J14 is the identifiers gived by PLAF in the future sometime, That is uncertain and may led us confound at present.
So we should could "medium 4-gen" or "heavy 4-gen" fighters.

I heard that China has only one national major project---"heavy 4-gen" fighter, developed by CAC, standard "4S" features of the 4-gen fighters.
According to the report from the specifice medium in China. It just finished the issue stage,into prototype stage now.

About the imagine pictures, there are some imagine pictures on net,that has 70% similarity to the real prototype. This bird has canard,large strake, adjustable dsi with two side (not in the belly), V-type tail......I heard those.

China's fourth-generation heavy-duty fighter J-14 "peregrine falcons" is a new high-performance, multi-purpose, all-weather air superiority fighter. Aircraft, heavy-duty, low-cost-oriented thinking, high-performance, high survivability, high combat effectiveness of the design objectives, requirements aircraft, large thrust-weight ratio, non-afterburning supersonic cruise; with Chinese characteristics and stealth performance; with high stall agility and maneuverability.

The fourth-generation fighter has three main design features: First, to maximize the state of the aircraft in supersonic flight time; Second, extensive use of stealth materials and technology; 3, the aircraft's takeoff and landing performance is greatly improved flexibility will completely change people's concept of the existing fighter.

Is It Typo or...

Fourth gen Aircraft and Stealth ?
This is Fifth Gen or Fourth Gen Fighter ?

I guess its Fifth as they already have J10 and J20 in The Gen 4 Category. Plus the Su MKs.

i dont think it is imagination even making a drwing of this jet will take 1 to 2 years time and who ever made it he must be the master of making fighter jets in all photos you see fighter jet looked true 5 gen fighter jet from all the angles and im sure chinese engineers and chinese scientist are working on it very seriously they need atleasr next 5 years to bring out first prototype of this nexgen of fighter jets

Is It Typo or...

Fourth gen Aircraft and Stealth ?
This is Fifth Gen or Fourth Gen Fighter ?

I guess its Fifth as they already have J10 and J20 in The Gen 4 Category. Plus the Su MKs.

China's third gen.=West's fourth.

Because China count their gen. from her first fighter made.

:pakistan::china:

Back
Top Bottom