What's new

One pound fish singer, Shahid Nazir joins PMLN

waheed gul

Reaction score
i9i.jpg

Singer Muhammad Nazir, who was bidding for the Christmas number one spot with his song about cut-price fish.

Mr Nazir, who reached number 29 in the UK singles chart with the song he composed to attract shoppers at the east London market stall where he worked, has said he plans to take the song to France and the United States as part of a bid for worldwide fame now he joins PMLN
source: One pound fish singer, Shahid Nazir joins PMLN | The News Informer

so my pti brother what you think. He must have received 50 lakh gift :sarcastic::sarcastic:

:lol: Maybe he would have had more chance of winning an election in east London rather than in Pakistan! Afterall he was pretty famous in that part of the world.

so my pti brother what you think. He must have received 50 lakh gift :sarcastic::sarcastic:

his big brother is representative of PML N in their area so i guess he took money for song cz he knows he is singing song for billionares ( looters ) :D

come on ladies
come on ladies to Noora league very very cheap
Noora Noora league very very hypocrite noora noora league :D

do you really think its such a big headline ??? or you was just getting bored and didnt really had anything to share ??

one pound nuke , one pund nuke. one puuund nuke
come on LeT come on TTP, one pund nuke.
very very good, easy to use. one touch button will go boom.
come on LeT come on TTP , one pound nuke.

his big brother is representative of PML N in their area so i guess he took money for song cz he knows he is singing song for billionares ( looters ) :D

come on ladies
come on ladies to Noora league very very cheap
Noora Noora league very very hypocrite noora noora league :D

hahaha that was a good one Brigadier Sir <3

one pound nuke , one pund nuke. one puuund nuke
come on LeT come on TTP, one pund nuke.
very very good, easy to use. one touch button will go boom.
come on LeT come on TTP , one pound nuke.

Apni Paish Karna Zarori thi ????

Back
Top Bottom