What's new

One of the Best Speeches at People's Summit !!

Sorry, but reducing carbon footprint does not mean asking your population to go hungry. Its not an either/or situation. There is nothing wrong in striving for more green energy, for more energy efficient buildings, for cleaner transportation. We moved on from steam locomotives to diesel engines to electric ones.

As I write this, my housing complex is analysing the benefits of installing solar panels, at least to power the common areas. The proposal doesn't look too bad. If anything, had this been done at construction stage it would have been cheaper. And our complex is not too old either. The point is that if there is a will we can actually cut down emissions without wreaking havoc on the economy. There is no point being cocky about it.

One of the best speeches 3-minute speech I have heard in a long time ! Highly Recommended !
Vijay Prashard People's Summit Speech from OUR TIME IS NOW
The weapons used by America in process of exporting Freedom and Democracy (in American accent) to poor countries have caused more pollution than what those countries would have caused in peacetime.

Sorry, but reducing carbon footprint does not mean asking your population to go hungry. Its not an either/or situation. There is nothing wrong in striving for more green energy, for more energy efficient buildings, for cleaner transportation. We moved on from steam locomotives to diesel engines to electric ones.

As I write this, my housing complex is analysing the benefits of installing solar panels, at least to power the common areas. The proposal doesn't look too bad. If anything, had this been done at construction stage it would have been cheaper. And our complex is not too old either. The point is that if there is a will we can actually cut down emissions without wreaking havoc on the economy. There is no point being cocky about it.
Interesting, I saw a rich man saying to the homeless, why don’t you live in a big house?

Back
Top Bottom