What's new

One Indian Soldier Killed Five Injured in Cross-border Firing

It's India who always violate the LOC, and in return Pakistan has to retaliate but their media always lie to fool Indian people.

Pakistan is smaller country and we have ambitions to become superpower but when India commits aggression against Pakistan, we have to respond.

And some people are dreaming that Pakistan surrendering to India is our only way out. @Sheena1980

We should use UCAVs to bomb those indian posts which they used to bomb our civilians

Sounds like things are heating up again on the LOC. Seems like a build up for something more mischievous.

And some people are dreaming that Pakistan surrendering to India is our only way out. @Sheena1980

I told you in the other thread, Indians are ill-fed starving & cowards. Hindu Baniya open fire at the border & do violations every-time because they are scared of Pakistani retaliation & dying. They will soon run away leaving the borders & surrendering to Pakistan. Have patience

I told you in the other thread, Indians are ill-fed starving & cowards. Hindu Baniya open fire at the border & do violations every-time because they are scared of Pakistani retaliation & dying.
It seems like the recent events in the last month has had severe effects on your cognitive ability to comprehend. It's not Pakistan which is war mongering, to help with your short term memory....we returned your pilot alive! And yes you are cowards, according to your govt and IAF we committed an act of war on the 27th, still waiting for a response and sorry the chai is cold now.

It seems like the recent events in the last month has had severe effects on your cognitive ability to comprehend. It's not Pakistan which is war mongering, to help with your short term memory....we returned your pilot alive! And yes you are cowards, according to your govt and IAF we committed an act of war on the 27th, still waiting for a response and sorry the chai is cold now.
Never argue with bhakts, their minds are dead like zombies.
I want to kill an Indian Soldier on on the LOC! How can I do it? It will be my lifetime shot!
Pay your taxes :-)

Back
Top Bottom