ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
One Direction kicked out hotel for not meeting Trump's daughter
Last Updated On 19 March,2017 04:53 pm
379765_37855887.jpg

'Ok, then I don’t want you in my hotel,' Liam Payne narrated
(Web Desk) – Former British boy-band, One Direction’s Liam Payne revealed on Saturday that the stars were kicked out of a New York City hotel for refusing to meet one of President Donald Trump’s daughters.

In an interview with Rollacoaster magazine, Cheryl Cole’s boyfriend, Payne narrated the story of their ‘memorable’ NYC tour.

He said that Trump got in contact with their manager because apparently either Ivanka or Tiffany wanted to meet the British boys.

However, the man replied that the boys were asleep to which Trump said, well wake them up…

When the matter was brought to Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Payne himself, they refused to meet the lady after which the hotel management seemed influenced by ‘someone’.

They were no longer allowed to use the underground garage and in Payne s words Trump was like, Ok, then I don’t want you in my hotel’.
http://dunyanews.tv/en/Entertainment/379765-One-Direction-kicked-out-hotel-for-not-meeting-Tru

LOL! So now its compulsory to pay homage to the new American Royal Family?

trumps daughters genuinely look subhuman

must be the failed plastic surgery baboons he is attracted to

He wasn't the President at the time and they were staying in a special secure celebrity area of one of his hotels.

I see. Phew, if he did something like that now, that would be worrying.

trumps daughters genuinely look subhuman

must be the failed plastic surgery baboons he is attracted to

His sons dont even look human.

I see. Phew, if he did something like that now, that would be worrying.

2012 You are not going to be able to handle something like this at a Marriott. I don't even know why a hotel would agree to this in the first place. If I was a guest there forking over good money I'd be pissed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom