What's new

One and just one place you wish to see before you die!!!

ok fien then IBIZA....lol the place where the party never ends!!!!!

Most beautiful places I've seen sofar:

01 - Iguazu Falls - Argentina
02 - Concordia, Base Camp K-2, Pakistan
03 - Vicoria Falls, Zimbabwe
04 - Giulin along the Li river - China
05 - Serengeti Savanne - Tanzania
06 - Copa Cabana at Sunset - Brazil
07 - Taj Mahal - India
08 - Silent Valley National Park Kerrala, India
09 - Swat, Gilgit and Hunza Valley, Pakistan
10 - Mont St. Michel, France

I would like to go home in Pakistan, haven't seen it for a long time

Last edited:
The Monasteries of the Metéora, Greece.

But I don't want to die even after visiting it.

Attachments

• 209.jpg
    209.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 20
To visit the birthplace of my ancestors in Persepolis, Sheraz (Iran). One place i want to see before i die.

Wolfsschanze (Wolf's lair - Hitler's bunker)

Would throw a rave in there. :P

HEIL VAN BURREN!

Last edited:
well, i'd like to go to all these places which u guys have mentioned above, coz u must have put so much time and money to reach to these conclusions, but it would be easier for me to fullfill my dream if anyone of u guys promises to get me visas for and money to spend in all these places, coz a "Sarkari Mulazim" trying to make his living on "Rizq-e-Halal"(like me) may never be able to go to any of these places ever....or if ALLAH PAK wishes so for me only then it could happen....

well, i'd like to go to all these places which u guys have mentioned above, coz u must have put so much time and money to reach to these conclusions, but it would be easier for me to fullfill my dream if anyone of u guys promises to get me visas for and money to spend in all these places, coz a "Sarkari Mulazim" trying to make his living on "Rizq-e-Halal"(like me) may never be able to go to any of these places ever....or if ALLAH PAK wishes so for me only then it could happen....

haha...

Shanna, Sarkar key shan private key naukri sey both beter hooti hain. Hazery lagao or paisey banao... (Opps, i think i let the cat out of the bag)... :D

Dont worry brother, non of us are millionares here. Well i dont know about most people here, but i am a simple person like you. Allah is great, and remember good things come to those who wait.

You never know, come BPS 18 and you might get seconded to a nice western country for training... :D

All the best on the ops.

Also it is not good practice for OPSEC to disclose your op, never know who is trolling... :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom