What's new

Olympian Army Boxer receives Vishisht Seva Medal

Any names that readily spring to mind in this regard? I'm drawing a blank.:undecided:
Vijender Kumar, Jai Bhagwan, Vikas Krishan Yadav, Sumit Sangwan, Manoj Kumar. These are 5 out of 7 boxers in london 2012.
None belongs to the Army.

Vijender Kumar, Jai Bhagwan, Vikas Krishan Yadav, Sumit Sangwan, Manoj Kumar. These are 5 out of 7 boxers in london 2012.
None belongs to the Army.

Oh! My bad.:ashamed: Where are they employed then, if not in the Armed Forces?

Oh! My bad.:ashamed: Where are they employed then, if not in the Armed Forces?
Haryana govt provides a Medalist from Olympics/Asian games/ Common wealth games with a govt job. Preferably as DSP. Thats why people are getting attracted toward the sports in our state, a sure shot way to get the ever elusive SARKARI NAUKRI.

Haryana govt provides a Medalist from Olympics/Asian games/ Common wealth games with a govt job. Preferably as DSP. Thats why people are getting attracted toward the sports in our state, a sure shot way to get the ever elusive SARKARI NAUKRI.

Good initiative, actually. there has to be a delicious carrot, even for sportsmen.

Good initiative, actually. there has to be a delicious carrot, even for sportsmen.
I hope kejriwal doesn't get a whiff of this initiative, otherwise he would do a dharna saying .. our sportsmen are being lured in by bribing them to enter sports.

Back
Top Bottom