What's new

‘Oil’ discovered on drilling water bore in Islamabad

Pretty sure that those people just drilled right into the septic tank of the house besides them. Yuck.

ISLAMABAD: Oil was reportedly discovered on drilling a water bore in Islamabad’s Sector H/13 neighborhood. As word got out about the reported discovery, dozens of local residents started drilling for “oil”. They installed suction machines to pump out “oil” and began selling it before the area was sealed by the local administration. Islamabad Deputy Commissioner Muhammad Hamza Shafqaat, responding to reports, tweeted, “At the moment we have sealed over a dozen such pumps.” “Local were selling oil to brick kilns,” he said, adding the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) was investigating the issue with Assistant Commissioner Abdullah Khan.
That is Pakistani entrepreneurship for you.

i will never let gov to take my land i will award directly to shell or exxon by myself
Spare kamrey mein chhoti si refinery lagwa lena.

ISLAMABAD: Oil was reportedly discovered on drilling a water bore in Islamabad’s Sector H/13 neighborhood. As word got out about the reported discovery, dozens of local residents started drilling for “oil”. They installed suction machines to pump out “oil” and began selling it before the area was sealed by the local administration. Islamabad Deputy Commissioner Muhammad Hamza Shafqaat, responding to reports, tweeted, “At the moment we have sealed over a dozen such pumps.” “Local were selling oil to brick kilns,” he said, adding the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) was investigating the issue with Assistant Commissioner Abdullah Khan.
Looks the wrong colour for oil.
Sewage however...

This was a hilarious claim made after that tanker ran aground during Musharraf’s time. Must be another case of a buried tin can of vegetable oil from British times.

Otherwise if it really is a massive oil discovery - we:usflag:are coming - what do you Pakistanis want?
Block-70s, F-15EXs?

Those kind of weapons require larger discoveries :D but I think other rare earth elements will be more valuable than oil in coming times, specially those related to crypto currencies.

Back
Top Bottom