What's new

Official and Unofficial Aviation Art

A great work bro appreciate your work and time ot takes

Artwork by: Peter Van Stigt

PAF - F-16D.jpg

Guys, over the years I've been in awe of the Artwork sold for various Air Forces' around the World & could only find a handful of PAF Artwork sold online.

Finally, I've found a person (in Pakistan) & his work is...CLASS.

I'm gonna attach a few images of his work & you guys can get in touch with him through Facebook and/or his cellphone number (mentioned).

His name is Zeeshan Bangash.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZeeshanBangashPAFDigitalAviationArt

Just browse through 'Aviation Art Prints' and you can later check out the 'Patches, Insignias & Logos'.

I honestly don't know how many I plan on ordering at the off chance my wife throwing me out. But what the hell.

1- Agressors.jpg

1 - Azman.jpg

1- JF-17B.jpg

1- 2 JF-17's.jpg

1- Qatar.jpg

1- China.jpg

1- Paris.jpg

1- Takbir.jpg

1- Block II.jpg

1- Ammo.jpg

TRIBUTE
1- Maryam.jpg

I hope digital aviation art also fits in.
Video depicting PAF JF17 Thunder firing C802A anti ship missile.

Here comes youngs self-made Aviation artist work displayed on PAF Falcons, inspired by S. M. Hussaini and has been drawing sketches since childhood. They had never attended any art school and neither appeared in any local or international Art Exhibition but willing to become an official aviation artist.

F-104-Starfighter-pulling-up-large.jpg

The sketch shows a PAF F-104 Starfighter pulling up after a low flight. Starfighter was among PAF's frontline combat aircrafts during Indo-Pakistan war 1965. It could fly at remarkable high speed of Mach 2 and had maximum ceiling of 100,000 feet. Its unmatched basic performance made it a fear for enemy that a single mention of its presence in the area would instantly clear the air space of any enemy aircraft.
I can't see images.

I'm clearly not a graphics artist. But I made this for myself, and thought I should share.

Attachments

• Project1.png
    Project1.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 93
  • Project1_5.png
    Project1_5.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 94
Title "Round the clock"
The painting depicts the JF-17 Thunder Block 2 serial no 16-235 belonging to No.2 Squadron of Pakistan Air Force undergoing routine maintenance at night under the lights of the shelter at Masroor AFB. The aircraft was initially on strength of No. 16 Squadron "Black Panthers". The black panthers logo can be barely made out on the starboard auxiliary fuel tank. The maintenance ladder to access the cockpit is on the port side. The aircraft possibly came in from a ferry flight. In the distance, the city lights of SITE area suburb of Karachi can be made out on the horizon.
- Acrylics on canvas 20 in. x 10 in.
JF17ABlk2 16-21.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom